28

2 weeks later

Izaiah

"Hello? Is this the brother of Alizae Taylor? Izaiah Taylor."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I have good news for you sir, she's awake."

"What! For real? Can I come see her?"

"Yes of course, whenever you're ready." The doctor told me and I hung up.

"Babe!" I tried to wake Malaysia "get up!"

"Hmm" She said.

"It's Zae! She's up!" I got up and put something on real quick. I brushed my teeth. I came out the bathroom and Malaysia was still sleep.

"Malaysia Get the fuck up!" I yelled at her, "I'm leaving and you better get up and get ready and meet me at the fuckin hospital!"

"I'll be there." She said, rubbing her eyes.

I left. When I got to the hospital that kid who pretended to be her brother was sitting in the waiting room. He's here everyday but they don't let him see her because he's not family and shit. I would let him but he's a fucking liar. I think he sneaks up there anyways when I leave.

I got on the elevator and went straight to my sister's room and all these doctors were in there doing shit.

"Hello, can I talk to my fuckin sister or what?" I asked, like damn.

The doctor that called me came over to me, he the only one I like. "Chill man, your sister is fine. Everything looks great for her. She should even be able to go home within the next couple of days."

"Thank you bro," I said and dapped him, he was coo. I went over to My sister and sat on the edge of her bed. We just sat there in silence until all the doctors cleared out and closed the door.

Zae started crying, "I'm so sorry Zai, I didn't know he was gonna call, I wasn't trying to get you caught up or anything I promise. And the coke, it was just a little. I was just in so much pain I had to something." She said, crying her eyes out and I just felt so much worse.

"Zae, stop it! I'm not mad at you, you didn't do this, I did. This is all my fault, I could've killed you. I broke your rib, punctured your kidney, gave you a concussion, which led to you being in a 2 week coma. You could've died because of me. And I hate to say it but if it wasn't for that lul dumb nigga downstairs, you probably wouldn't be here Zae. I'm so sorry. And I know why you did it but no more drugs okay?"

She was still crying, "Okay."

"I'll be right back Zae, okay?"

"No! Where are you going?" She screamed.

"Never mind Zae." I said, I just layed next to her and we both fell asleep.

Alizae

I heard a knock at the door and my and Zai both jumped in our sleep and woke up.

"Lay down Zae," my brother said, and he got up to see who was at the door.

I couldn't see but I heard Zai arguing with a man, they were whispering but I could still hear. 

"Zae, do you wanna talk to this nigga?" My brother asked me, pulling King to where I could see him.

"Please." King begged, he always begging 😂.

"I guess, but I want you to stay Zai." I said.

"I wasn't going nowhere any damn ways." He said, and sat in a chair in a corner.

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to betray you but I just knew you needed to get that checked out. I've never seen nobody just walk around with injuries like that. Well I mean now I know how you coped with it but it's okay, I can get you help-"

"She don't need your help my nigga." Zai said, standing up.

"Listen, you did a good thing King. Thank you for saving my life or whatever. But don't fucking act like I'm a crack head or something, I don't need your help, or anything from you." I said, i felt kind of bad saying it but it's true.

"I know you don't, okay? But  that doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice. At least tell me who did this to you Alizae, just tell me that."

"I already told you, I got in a fight." I said, I could feel my brother staring at me.

"With who Alizae, with who?" King asked.

"Stop asking so many questions, fuck! If she wanted you to know she would've told you!" Zai said.

"Did you, did you do that to her?" King asked Zai.

"King! You need to go, you need to go right now!" I said.

"Did he do it? Is that why you won't tell me?"

"I said go!" I screamed.

"Okay I'll go, but let me just tell you. I've been here everyday just thinking about how to tell you this but fuck it, I love you Alizae. When they said there was a complication and you're in a coma and they don't know if you're ever going to wake up, the pain I felt, that's how I knew. That's how I knew I was in love with you. Now I don't know what type of love you're used to, but I would never hurt you Alizae. I love you." King said, and he left.

"That's bull." Zai said.

"Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up."

"What did I do Zae?"

"You did this to me! I can't even move! And I love him too. I think, I love him too Zai."

"I didn't say you couldn't be with him, fuck. I didn't even tell you not to tell him what I did. If you wanna be mad at me go ahead, you can blame me for anything in the world, because I can take it. I can handle it Zae."

*A/N*
Comment if you think Alizae will tell King how she feels or if you think they're done.
Vote please ❣️