34

Alizae

Today is Briana's funeral and of course the girls want me there. It's been a week since I've seen any of them. I honestly don't want to go to this. I mean I don't care about the girl, I've killed many people and I've had many people killed. It's just that I've never had to lie to anyone's family or acting like I care. Because I honestly don't. If I could go back in time, I'd kill her myself. She doesn't know how to stay in her lane, or didn't. Anyways I took a shower and all that and put on a black lace body suit, a black pencil skirt, and a black and gold Chanel jacket, it was kind of like s blazer. I put on black and gold Chanel pumps, and yes this is the first time I'm wearing heels, anyways I put my necessities in a black and gold Chanel purse. I put my hair in a low side ponytail, and I wore nude color lipstick and makeup. I put on my black and gold Chanel shades and took a picture for my new Instagram. I've had it for a week and I have 2,000 followers. I don't know why though I only have 2 pictures until now.

I went to knock on Zai's door. And he told me to come in. He was laying in bed watching TV and Malaysia was just, laying there.

"Um, I'm leaving now, I didn't have time to cook but I can go order you guys Denny's or something that delivers." I said.

"No it's okay. I'll go get us something. You gonna be okay in heels all day, and driving?" My brother said.

"I've been driving for a couple days now. And I can't wear flats or anything to a funeral." I said, laughing.

"Fuck her funeral." He said, and we both laughed.

"Aw, you sure you don't wanna come?" I said, we were cracking up.

"You guys are the devil. Death is not something to play with and laugh about. Do you also think it's funny that my baby died, inside of me before I even got to know her, or even hold her? Real funny huh." Malaysia snapped, she wasn't even crying. I mean she probably can't even cry anymore.

"I'm sorry Malaysia, death isn't funny, it's just that this girl deserves it." I tried to explain.

"Really? What did she do so bad to deserve to die?" Malaysia yelled.

"You know what, I said I'm sorry. I'm sorry you lost your baby but what your not about to do is keep yelling at me or talking to me crazy." I said, and started to walk away, "Bye Zai, Love you." I said and left.

Izaiah

"I don't think death is funny, but I think the situation is okay? I'm sorry." I said to Malaysia.

"I just feel like you don't understand. I just lost my baby and you two are just sitting here cracking up about somebody being dead."

"Why do you keep saying your baby? We both lost a Baby Malaysia. It makes me sad too. But when you've been through things you just learn how to cope with stuff." I told her. 

"Yeah well there's something I need to tell you." She said.

"Well can we go get something to eat first? Let's go to IHOP, we can talk about whatever you want to Okay. I'm hungry as hell."

"Okay." She said, getting up out of the bed, she looked scared.

She got in the shower and I got in while she got out and got dressed.  When I got out I put on some True Religion draws, True Religion jeans and a True Religion hoodie. I put on some Gucci sneakers and some jewelry.

"You ready?" I asked her. And she nodded. She looked sick. We went downstairs and got in the car and drove to IHOP in silence.

"Is it just the two of you?" I waitress asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Booth or table?"

"Booth please." I said and led us to a booth way in the corner.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"I'll take a water, she'll have a coffee."

"Okay, I'll be back shortly with that ." The lady said and left.

"Soo, What you want to talk about?" I asked her, I don't know if she look scared or sick.

"Um, I-I." She Just started crying, "no can we talk about this at home please?"

"I suggest you say what you gotta say out here, in public." I said, now she got me wondering. "Say what you gotta say, and I gotta tell you something too."

"Izaiah." She said, crying. "I don't think the baby was yours. I mean it could've been but you weren't the only one." She said crying.

I didn't even say anything. I just stared out the window. I thought she was the one. After all I've done, I thought she stuck by me because she was strong, but no she stayed cause she was fucking around too. I was really gonna marry her one day.

The lady came back with our drinks and I took a sip. She ordered what we wanted to eat and left. And I still was just staring out the window.

"Say something." She said, her voice was cracking and shit.

"I didn't wanna tell you cause you had just lost YOUR baby but when I cheated I guess I got her pregnant." I said. I was calm and just staring out the window. This is crazy.

"What? No! You, you used a condom, I, I found the wrapper."

"I guess it ripped. And once the baby is born I'm taking it. But that won't concern you anymore." I said. I couldn't even look at her. I know I fucked up and shit but I never thought she would cheat on me. And she lied about it for 5 whole ass months. I don't even wanna know anything else.

"So what are you saying? You want me to raise somebody else's baby?" She asked.

"First of all, you wanted me to raise somebody else's child. But nah, I don't want you to do anything." I said, I wasn't looking at her but I could here her crying.

We ate, in silence. I payed and we got in the car and went home. We upstairs.

"Get all your stuff and leave."

"What? Izaiah I'm sorry. You can't kick me out."

I pulled out my gun, "Get your shit and get the fuck out Malaysia."

"Okay, okay! But I, I love you Izaiah. Please don't don't do this."

"When I come back up here all your shit better be out the closet and drawers. I'll help you take it down to your car." I said, and went downstairs to play on the PS4.

*A/N*
Comment if you think Izaiah and Malaysia are really done for good or not.
Vote please ❣️