31

Izaiah

I pulled up to the nail shop. I turned the car off, got out and walked to Zae's side. I opened her door and picked her up.

"Zai I can walk just fine ya know." She said.

"Yeah great." I said and carried her inside.

We got inside and everybody was staring at us. "Zae put me down!" She whisper-yelled and hit my chest.

I put her down and she started limping over to these two girls who were staring at me, a black girl and a Mexican girl, they were both cute.

"Come here Zai," my sister said, "this is my brother Izaiah, that's Kierra and that's Selena. King is her brother." She said pointing to the black girl. They were still both staring.

"Wassup." I said, trying to make it less awkward.

"Okay well bye Zai, thanks for the ride, I'll call you." Zae said, trying to get me out here.

"Alright , Love you." I said to my sister.

"Love you too nigga." She said, and I went back out to my car. I got in and FaceTimed Malaysia.

"Hey baby, you just got up?"

"Yeah,"  She said, in the bathroom, peeing.

"Well I was just dropping off Zae, she not ready to drive yet."

"Okay, you on your way back now?" She asked.

"Yeah, you want me to bring food home or you wanna go eat when we leave?" I asked her.

"We can eat when we leave, but hurry up and get here I'm finna get in the shower and ima be ready to eat when I get out."

I turned my car on, "I'll be there by the time you out the shower and I'll take a shower and get dressed real quick and we can go eat."

"Okay baby, hurry." She said and I hung up.

When I got to the house Malaysia was taking a bath.

"I thought you were taking a shower." I said, taking my clothes off.

"I did, and you still weren't here."

"I'm here now."

"Come here." She said.

I got in the bath with her and she came and got on top of me and kissed me.

I turned her around and slid my dick in from behind. She arched her back and moaned. She put her hands on the sides of the tub and started bouncing on my dick.

Once we finished I let the water out and turned the shower water on and we both took a shower. We got out and started getting dressed. Malaysia put on a black and white sweatsuit from fashionnova with black Uggs. I put on some blue true religion jeans a black and red true religion shirt and my red 11s I put on a black Gucci belt, then the watch and earrings my sister got me and a couple chains. We went downstairs and got in the car.

"We running late now so we gotta get something quick."

"Chik-fil-a?" Malaysia asked.

"Yeah, there's on the way too." I said and turned up the music.

A couple minutes later Malaysia turned down the music, "Are you excited babe?"

"For what?"

"We get to find out the gender today." She said, with an attitude.

"Baby I know, of course I'm excited. You gone be mad though when she say it's a boy."

"No, it's a girl. Trust me." She said, smiling and rubbing her belly.

"Yeah we'll see."

We went through the drive through to Chik-fil-a and ate In the car and pulled up to the doctors right on time.

Alizae

"Girl your brother is fine as hell." Selena said.

"First of all you have a boyfriend bitch, a long term one." I told Lele.

"Well I don't. Haaa." Kierra said with her tongue out. "Seriously your parents made some real cute kids."

"Yeah how old is he?" Lele asked.

"We're twins dummy. And he has a girlfriend Kierra, a pregnant one." I said, shutting down all hopes of either of them trying to talk to him.

"Damn it." Keke said, looking bitter.

"Don't worry, you'll find love." Lele said. "One day." And me and her laughed.

We were all getting pedicures and drink out Starbucks.

"Aye we should be hella corny and get the same color." Keke said and we laughed.

"Our hands too?" I asked.

"Yeah if y'all pick a cute color." Keke said.

So we all got our toes a cute yellow with gold sparkles on the big toe and we all got yellow coffin shaped nails with gold sparkles on our ring fingers. We took a picture with all of our nails and feet in it.

"What's your Instagram Alizae so I can tag you?" Selena asked.

"Oh yeah and your Snapchat, I never asked.

"Oh I don't have any social media." I said, and laughed. Between me and my brother, I'm supposed to be real low key. Not putting myself online and showing people stuff.

"Why the hell not?" Kierra asked.

"I never had any friends." I said, smiling.

"Bitch your pretty as hell, I'm sure you would've made some. You would probably be insta famous." Lele said.

"Yeah but I don't wanna be famous of any kind." Except infamous.

"Well we're gonna make you one when we get in the car."

We all payed. Damn I have to actually walk somewhere now.

"I know my brother or your brother isn't here but do you want me to carry you to the car?" Kierra asked, and we all busted out laughing.

"Oh my god, I can walk." I said, still laughing. I walked to the door leaning on on things. Once we were outside and I was walking without holding onto anything it hurt more with each step.

"You sure you don't need help girl?" Selena said, reading my face.

"I'm fine. I'm almost there." I told her. "Can I sit in the front please so I can lean the seat back?"

"Of course." Selena said and helped me sit in the front seat.

Once we were all in Kierra started to drive, "you okay girl?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said, it was starting to get annoying.

"We're just making sure, I mean it's okay if your not." Selena said. I just turned the music up.

*A/N*
Comment what you think the gender of the baby is 💙 or 💗 ?
Vote please ❣️