Marble Hills Academy

Marble Hills Academy is a famously traditional boarding school stated way up north where the weather is always cold and the sky is rarely sunny. The closest city is about half an hour drive from school grounds which are, besides being located in a rural environment, a combination of architectural styles that vary from a couple of decades to hundreds of years old.

Students in Marble Hills are the sons and daughters of politicians, diplomats and world leaders, mostly. Ladies and Gentlemen from the High Society. The Elite. Or so they should be.

Meet the gang:

Hiccup Haddock - Seventeen-year-old. Skinny, awkward, crazy smart, what a geek. No one really knows his actual name, since people have been calling him by his nickname forever. Has a black cat named Toothless, but don't tell anyone cause students are not allowed to have pets in the dorms.

Jack Frost - 17, almost 18. Trouble maker. Is the crush of 90% of Marble Hills' girls. Wants to be The Bad Boy but is actually a sweetheart. Enjoys long walks on the beach and creating mischief. The first one is a lie. Has no interest in being bound by rules or obligations at all.

Rapunzel Corona - Sweet Sixteen. Claims the school's uniform doesn't have enough color. Looks like a ray of sunshine and smiles a lot, but, boy, don't get her mad. You don't wanna see her mad. She's very protective of her friends and is the one who's always late for movie night. Rumor has it she's got an older boyfriend, omg! They say he's in College. She won't say his name, tho.

Merida Dunbroch - 15 years old, angry at everything, enjoys the outdoors and hates having to sit down and listen to old people talk. Let's say she is not very into the whole school thing. Gives teachers a hard time, expect for Mr Belch. He's nice. Has a bit of an overprotective mom, who she loves very much, although she doesn't admit that very easily.

Elsa Arendelle - Is 21 and goes to university in the town close by. Just got a part-time job at Marble Hills. She hopes this internship at the fancy private school will get her more experience before she gets her bachelor's degree and is thrown out into the world for the job market wolves to devour. Feels like she's being forced to grow up too fast.

Moana Motunui - 16 years old. Just moved from Hawaii. Looks like her family is a big deal there, like her dad is a big shot politician, but for some reason they decided she would go to Marble Hills. She feels a bit on the outside. Also, how come she's the only black student on the whole freaking school? What??? Her new roommate seems nice, tho. Even though her name is really weird, who the hell names their child Rapunzel?

Hiro Hamada - 15. Asian. Likes robots. Nerd. Oh, no, not another asian clichê... Nope. This kid is a real rebel. Beneath all the snarkiness and jaded attitude, he's kinda sad all the time, but he hides it well. Sometimes, you can see him holding a small keychain of a cute white chubby robot and looking out the window in thought. It appears he got it from his big brother that died in an accident some years ago.

Astrid Hofferson - 17, but could pass for 21, easily. Total badass. Boys are, at the same time, scared of her and want to date her. Dangerous combination. Girls are mostly afraid of her. Aces every freaking test, how does she do this? Sort of shuts everyone out and is always by herself in a corner. Teachers say she has a bright future. She is damn sure they're right.

Flynn Fitzherbert - 19. Goes to college in the town nearby. Drives a very cool motorcycle. On its back, he carries a flowery pink helmet which he claims belongs to his girlfriend. But no one has ever seen her so it's probably a lie. People are used to him making stuff up... Like his own name. Stop lying at Starbucks, Eugene. Just say your real name, dude, this is getting ridiculous.

Anna Arendelle - 16 with a baby face. Elsa's little sister. Radiates kindness, which sometimes people mistake for weakness. She is nothing but strong. It takes a lot of strength to believe that people are good the way she does. And the same goes for crying in front of everyone when someone hurts her. But none of that stops her from being a friend to anyone who needs her.

Kristoff Bjorgman - Also, 17. Adorkable. Has a serious crush on a Sophomore chick, but she doesn't seem to know he even exists.

The Staff:

Dean Black - School's principal. a.k.a. The Boogeyman.

Mr Belch - Teaches Science, likes to blow up stuff. Everyone just calls him Gobber.

Mr North - Looks like Santa, is very sweet, teaches Social Studies.

Mr Callaghan - Teaches Math. Is EVIL.

Coach Maui - P.E. Teacher. Very cool. Sometimes silly.

Mrs Maudie - Housemistress, dorm parent of all the girls dorms. Angry all the time, but actually a very sweet lady.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S • NOTE 

✿ Hi, welcome! ✿

Thanks for taking an interest in this fic! Each single read and vote means a lot to me, so, truly, thank you for taking the time to check my story out. I hope you enjoy it!

Small word of warning: I am not a native speaker. So, please, if you'd be so kind as so point out my mistakes, I would be very grateful ♥

Also, if you wanna point out anything else - what you think, how you feel about the story, any questions... - just know that comments are very much appreciated and always welcome (◡‿◡)人 Talk to meeee, please!!!

Once again, I hope you like this fic!

I'm gonna leave you to it, then.

  ☺ 

PS: I took this ↓ screenshot on August, 15th, 2018. How awesome is this???? Thank you so much, everyone!

 How awesome is this???? Thank you so much, everyone!