Stay: Part 1

"Star please calm down. We're going to get him back." Queen Moon stated to her daughter.

While Star and Marco were off on one of their famous monster fighting detours, Meteora decided to show up. Meteora is the daughter of Eclipsa...and now the kidnapper of Marco...

"How do you expect me to calm down Mom? Who knows where Marco even is or what they're doing to him right now!"  Star kept pacing around the castle, in front of her parents and Mr and Mrs Diaz. After they heard about the news, all of them went to the castle to sort this situation out.

"Well at least we know WHO took him Star." King Butterfly tried to put his daughter at some sort of ease.

Star just looked up at him. "Thanks Dad, it's not like I saw him get taken by her and her goons or anything." She started waving her hands in a frantic motion, probably over-indicating her sarcasm.

"Look she's probably at St. Olga's. That's the most logical place she would be right? It's not like she has anywhere else to go." Queen Moon took a step down from her thrown and started to walk toward Star.  Her hand met Star's shoulder. "We. Will. Find. Him. Ok sweetie? I promise." 

"Thanks mom...but...St. Olga's??" Star hated that place and hoped that she would never have to go back. She didn't expect that she ever would have to go back there. But, she took in all of the information. "Well...if that's where Marco is... then let's go."

———————————

Marco POV

"You're pretty tough Princess Marco." Meteora scoffs at me. She wants to get revenge for Star and I ruining her program...apparently she wants me to tell her how to get to Star.

I feel the blood leave my body from my wounds. My nose is bleeding and dripping down onto the ground I'm being raised above. My lip is swollen from being hit so many times. My wounds are oozing from the cuts she's made on my body...

"As long as it's me...it will all be worth it." I scoff at her.

"Oh you think that this is about you?" She smiles at me. "Oh please it's never been about you. You see, I'm just passing the time is all."

My heart sinks. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "Why else would you be torturing me?"

"Well for fun is one of the reasons, but the other is of course to get you to tell me how to get to princess butterfly...but my boy...you're already helping me. You're doing a great job by the way."

I'm obviously still confused. "Yeah right." I bluff. "I haven't told you anything. I've held out this long. I can take it." Im strapped down in a chair...I'm still in the chamber she's had me in for the last day or so...

"You poor boy" She says, putting her knife down. "I knew you wouldn't talk. The torture was just for my amusement...you my princess...are bait..."

I can practically feel my heart stop... "you didn't..." I beg. "TELL ME YOU DIDNT." I scream at her. Star knows where I am...she's going to come after me...

She begins to laugh as she turns back to me to get a good look at how broken I now am. "I meant to get seen kidnapping you...I know she'll be here soon. I should go get ready for her arrival..."

She starts to walk away. "PLEASE STOP." I yell. "IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER I SWEAR IL-"

"You'll what?" She cuts me off. "You'll fight me? Don't make me laugh. You are in no condition to fight...actually...I'll say you'll be dead by sunrise...your wounds won't last till then..."

She leaves me in the dark of the chamber...I scream at her, at myself. A sharp pain courses through my body...my wounds are reopening...I have to calm down. It's all up to her now... "be safe Star..."

——————-

So I didn't know how long this one shot was gonna be, so when I got to the part I ended At now I realized it was too long 😂 I'll have part 2 out next