Chapter 16- Bait

A/N: Losing motivation. Going through some hard times, i'm sorry. I hate keeping you guys waiting however, so I forced myself to write this. I know it's not that good, and there are mistakes. Try to ignore them. I'll fix them later! Please vote, comment, share, you know the drill. Make predictions, give me feedback, whatever. Btw, the photo is Ben!

3 Days Later-

      They say life escalates quickly. For me? God, mine is fucking rapid. How did my life turn to this? I moved to America, I go to school with a bunch of youtubers, I find out they're playing this weird game with me, and now i'm being tracked by my psycho father who killed my dad. I'm also living with my brother that I had no idea existed. It's been 3 days. Turns out this guy is a huge dick too. He won't let me leave. It sucks. If I knew what was going to happen the moment we stepped foot in America, I would jump right back on a plane and take my father and myself back to England. 

        "You holding up alright?" Alex asked giving me a beer can. I looked up at him and scoffed.

        "First of all, of course not. Second of all, i'm 15." I said sighing. 

"Easy there tiger. It's not like your life sucks so bad. And a little beer never hurts. Come on, it'll calm your nerves." He laughed.

"My father's dead and there is a killer after me. You call this life good?" I snapped. 

"Alright so it's a little bad, but jeez you could really stop pacing."

"I'm not pacing!" I yelled and stopped walking. He gave a look that said, "are you serious" and smirked. I groaned. I was losing my mind. Can you blame me? 

"Look, I won't let him hurt you. I promise. Or hell, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"You should have killed him when you had the chance." I said gritting my teeth and sitting down on his shitty couch.

"He's my dad. I couldn't do that. He's my family. So are you."

"You're not my family. I don't know you." I said rolling my eyes. He looked down at the floor and bit his lip. "Oh, sorry! Did I hurt your feelings? Well I don't care." I was being harsh, but I had a right to be. 

"You didn't hurt my feelings. My feelings don't get hurt. I'm not some wuss." He said chuckling. "I'm not Jordan."

"Jordan's not a wuss. He's my boyfriend."  I defended. I stood up again and walked towards Alex. '

"He made you weak, and you made him weak. You guys are bad for each other. Lets be honest, before all of this, before you fell for him you were confident right? Strong, different, unique. Now you're just another wimpy girlfriend." I laughed sarcastically and clenched my hand together to punch him. Right before it hit his cheek, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Do you really think you could punch me?"

"Cocky, much?" I said sighing.

"Not cocky, smart." My cellphone rang. "I'll get it. Stay put. And if you speak a word, there will be..consequences." He demanded while watching me. He picked up my phone, his eyes never leaving mine. He put it on speaker."Hello?"

        "Where is she?" I couldn't tell who it was. 

"Who is this?" Asked Alex.

"Who the fuck do you think, Alex? We're all going crazy. Where is she?" 

"Liam." Alex said amused. "Hello to you too." He then covered the phone and gave me a wink and mouthed, "lover boy". I rolled my eyes. "Why would I tell you where she is?"