Chapter 12- "Liam Is On His Period"

Jordan-

        "Hey, Liam, do you want to record?" I asked Liam on teamspeak. No response. "Liam? H? Hello?"

        "No. I don't. I'm busy." 

"Doing what? You're never busy?!"

"Yes I fucking am."

"Jesus, chill man. Oh, hey Michael!"

        "Hey guys, you okay?" Michael said concerned.

"Yeah it's okay, Liam is on his period however." I grunted. Liam left. What the fuck is he so mad about? Whatever. It's Liam, he'll get over it soon. I got a text from Alex. 

Alex: Hey...I think I found this dickhead...do you want to attack now?

I was silent looking at my phone. He found Ben. 

"Hey, Jordan?" Michael said after awhile of silence. Oh. I almost forgot. 

Me: No. Don't... 

I then recorded a video with Michael.

Earlier

        Lexi- 

        I caught up with Liam at school after him avoiding me for ages. 

        "Liam! Wait up!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around. 

        "What do you want, Lexi?" His mouth formed a line and he looked down. Why was he so angry at me? I haven't done anything...have I? Is it the game he's mad about? I mean, I know I wasn't actually pretending to like them- I was actually flirting with them. Maybe he's mad that I've been a player- unintentionally. 

"Why are you so pissy lately?" I groaned. He rolled his eyes and began walking away again. "Liam!" I yelled running beside him. He stopped again. 

"It's nothing. Just go back to Jordan and enjoy your life." He groaned. Wait. Was he jealous? Did he...like me?

"You like me." I stated. His eyes widened and his mouth opened a bit, but he was silent. After looking into my eyes he shrugged and began to walk away. Once again, I stopped him. 

"Yes! Okay. I do."

"But...we barely ever talked and...what...and.."

"Do you really want to know why?" He said, sounding serious. I shook my head no. I don't want to like him back. The words he might say might actually get me attached to him. "Okay. Well, i'm not the only guy who likes you. A lot of the other guys were falling for you too. You fucked up."

Shit. 

"Would it make it better if I avoided you guys? Ignore you? Act like I don't care?"

"I'm not your little helper puppet anymore. But no, it wouldn't. That would hurt too much. I wouldn't be able to stand you not caring for me." He said bitterly and left. I sighed. It's time for a group meeting. I went to the office and asked them to call down some people.

        "To the conference room-"

She proceeded to call every one of the guys, and Hannah, Kerri, and Julia.

When they arrived I was already sitting down. Jordan looked at me confused. I told him to wait. Everyone sat down silent before Hannah spoke.

        "Why are we here?" They all nodded. 

"Stand up if you were in the game till the end." Justin, Jordan, Blake, Devon, and Colt stood up. "Now stay standing if you were starting to actually fall for me." Blake, Colt, and Jordan stood. Devon and Justin sat. "Stay standing if you still have feelings for me." Blake and Colt stayed standing. I looked at Liam. He did not stand. He was looking at Jordan..they're best friends.