Chapter 9- The Truth Comes Out

A/N: Since last chapter we learned about Devon and Justin a bit more- this chapter we'll be learning about some of the others. The ones that are still in the game are; Blake, Matt, Justin, Jordan,  Devon, and Colt. The ones that aren't are:  Michael, Liam, Julio, Zach.

         I sighed. I guess I should go to classes today, right? History first. Well..that was boring. I really hate school. Luckily I ran into someone to perk me up again. My dad came to school. 

        "Daddy- I mean, dad- what're you doing here?" I asked. A smile spread on his face and he hugged me in front of everyone. He was in his uniform, so it must have been related to the murders. I didn't care if people were looking at us, he was my dad. He is allowed to hug me.

        "Hey sweetie. Oh, it's nothing. I'm here to discuss private information with the principle." I immediately knew what he was talking about. I looked at the students passing by, and then asked quietly.

        He shrugged, and then shunned me. Sighing, I walked away and ran into Colt.

        "Lexi! Been awhile. I was scared that my mom had scared you off." 

"Oh, well it was a little odd having a date with her and you, but of course not. I had fun and..I've just been..busy." I explained, distracted. 

"Oh? What are you looking at?" He asked following my gaze.

"Nothing, it's not important." I tried to walk past him, but he blocked my way. "I need to head to class."

"Since when does the famous Lexi Henderson head to class?"  He chuckled. My cheeks turned a bright pink. 

"Since now."

"Is that your dad? I remember him dropping you off."I sighed and nodded quickly. "Why is he here?" I bit my lip tight. Can't he see I want to go?

"It's not important Colt. I'll talk to you later." I told him and walked away. This time, he let me go. On my way to class, I turned around and looked at Colt. He still stood there, looking down at his hands. Did I hurt him? I sighed and walked back to him and hugged him from behind. "I'll talk to you later. I promise. I miss you." He grinned and cheered up. As I pulled away to head to class, I found myself missing his chest attached to mine. What am I thinking? Snap out of it. I must be PMSing or something, because I was feeling sort of horny. Oops.

        When I was heading to class I walked by the gym. What I found killed me. It was like being stabbed in the heart. Matt was playing volleyball, but he wasn't playing. He was kissing a girl. Who was she? Why am I so upset over this? He's what...17? 18? It would never have worked out. He'd be going to college and I'd be stuck here for three more years. I then saw the clock. History was in two minutes! Matt's eyes met mine and I quickly walked away. I heard footsteps coming up behind me, and Matt yelled "Lexi!" but I ignored him. I walked into history and sat down. 

         Then I had math. Then art, and so on. I didn't talk to anyone. At lunch I ate in the bathroom when I noticed something on the bathroom stall. 

That Lexi girl is so ignorant...

IKRR!!! Honestly, she's such a fucking bitch..So what you're British?? NO ONE CARES FAT ASS BITCH.. what is so special bout her?

What's so special about her? She has the cutest laugh, smile, eyes. She's super kind- but she's a little bitchy at times, sassy, and confident. She is not afraid to stick up for someone, or say hi. But don't let that fool you..she is insecure at times, and she is human. She is shy, and sweet and innocent. Sure she's done some crazy stuff in the first few weeks we've been here but...that's something to admire. What have you guys done besides write on a stall and talk trash about someone? Lexi is beautiful. I love her...I do. So get the fuck out, idiots.