EXTRA SCENE | First Love

Start from the beginning

Jason and Austin then walk away, back to whatever they were doing. I smile like a loon. I feel my stomach and heart flutter a bit. I skip happily all the way to my bedroom. I close the door behind me. I slump myself onto my bed.

No boy had ever made me feel this way. I liked it.

***

Peter mind-linked me that evening into his office. I had done my school work, taken a shower, and dressed into black leggings and a short white dress. I made my way into his office. He looks up from his work as I walk in.

“Sit,” his voice stern.

What did I do now?

“You called me here for what?” I ask.

I feel the goosebumps on my arms and legs as Alison walks into the office too.

This bi----. Why does she always to be here? My blood boiled.

“Alison tells me she saw you with a boy today?” Peter asks for confirmation.

I look at Pater then Alison then Peter again.

“Austin asked me to meet his friend so I did,” I reply. “I didn’t think there would be something wrong with that, dad.”

“You were with Austin? After I’ve told you that I don’t want you going near him!?” Alison raises her voice.

I stand from my seat. “I’d like to leave, dad.”

I wait for Peter to give me permission. He nods. I walk past Alison not bothering to look at her. I could feel her heavy breathing as I walked past. I closed the door as I walk out.

HOW DARE YOU LET HER LEAVE BEFORE ANSWERING MY QUESTION!” Alison yells at Peter.

I walk way shaking my head.

I barely make it to my bedroom when I’m slammed to the wall.

“Oops, I’m sorry,” someone sarcastically says.

I balance myself, upright. I look towards the person who said that. I find myself looking at a young girl. She’s either my age or older. She’s blonde and has green eyes. She just smiles and walks away.

I feel my face heat up. I let out a growl. The girl laughs but never turns around. I speed towards her, tackling her to the ground.

“You shall respect your Alphas, mutt,” I say.

“You don’t scare me, Omega,” she replies.

I blink back from her.

“Oh, did I hit a soft spot?” she says menacingly.

I growl. I punch her face, knocking her unconscious. She was like Alison. I hated Alison.

***

14-Years-Old

Today, I turned fourteen but the pain in bones was telling me something was wrong. I wasn’t sure what until I was finally able to make it to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I eyes were glowing red and canine teeth were growing in. I whimper as another pain radiates through my bones. I rush out of my bedroom. Run out of the pack house barely noticing anyone watching me in confusion. I run and run as the transformation begins.

Why am I shifting early? I’m supposed to shift at sixteen. And find my mate at eighteen. It was werewolf law. We would get two years to explore as wolves so we could find our mates when we’re mature as werewolves.