✿ f i v e ✿

t a e h y u n g

I hissed in pain as Yoongi pressed the lighted end of his cigarette on my arm, feeling it burn on my skin.

I was pressed up against the wall, both my arms being pressed against it by his hand.

If someone were to walk by and see this, their minds would wander off elsewhere.

But it wasn't like that. A tear slipped down my cheek, to which he responded to by harshly slapping my cheek.

I fell to the ground, feeling the burn in my cheek.

He exhaled, blowing out a puff of smoke.

"I'm going to ask them to switch rooms." And he walked out of the room, slamming the door afterwards.

I let my tears stream down my cheeks as I crawled to my now broken phone.

I looked at the shattered screen in dismay and sighed.

j u n g k o o k

"You... Looking for someone?" He asked, holding the door open as he looked at me questioningly.

"Yeah, is Taehyung here?" I asked anxiously.

"Taehyung?" A voice came from behind him. I saw a male with purple hair look at me.

"Yeah, you know him?" I asked.

"I know one on this floor, don't know if he's the one you're looking for, though."

How did Taehyung already make a friend here?

I was a little skeptical, but what did I have to lose?

"He's probably the one, do you know his room number?"

"Yeah, room 138—"

"Thank you!" I said before bolting down the hallway. I didn't spare them a second glance as I ran past their room.

I stopped in front of the room, the door was shut and I couldn't hear anything coming from inside the room.

I took in a deep breath before knocking on the door.

I heard a small whimper and light footsteps. The doorknob twisted slowly and the door finally opened.

"Taehyung!" I yelled a little too loudly, attacking him with a warm embrace.

But he only returned it with a hiss.

"Ow!" He yelped, jumping back from me.

"T-Tae, I'm sorry, I—"

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed the burn marks that trailed down his entire arm.

"Tae..." I said slowly, gripping his wrists softly and examining the marks. "Oh God, what... Happened?"

"Y-Yoongi... He—"

"Let's get you to my room first, alright?" He nodded, and I quickly brought him to my room and into the bathroom.

I let the cold water run over his arm. I saw tears building up in his eyes, but he refused to let them out.

I wiped his tears with my thumb and caressed his cheeks.

After we washed his arm, I let him sit down on my bed as I went to get an ice pack from the refrigerator.

I went back and placed it on his arm.

"God... Tae, we should get you to the medical room. I don't have the right equipment to cure these burns."

He protested at first, but I ignored him and picked him up bridal style and brought him to the medical room anyway.

See You Again || Taekook // Vkook [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें