Foreword

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. How dare you meddle with my personal matters; I didn't ask for your help." Kim Taehyung said as he pushed you to the wall. Jungkook came out of nowhere and pushed him away, "hyung-  she didn't know who that girl was. Stop this." Jungkook said as he hides you behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Story

You (Kim Minah) came to your friend's(Pdogg) hometown in Korea for a job he offered as an assitant sound engineer and lyricist since you are one of the rookie Dj's and composer back in your city. He brags about working with famous groups in Korea and mentioned specifically BTS (bangtan boys) but you weren't that into new kpop groups since you are familiar only with the old one's (SHINee, SuJu, etc.)

 Read on to know how you will be frenemies with Suga, attracted but close friends with Jungkook, complicated with taehyung, awkward with Jimin, dance-rivals with J-hope, and more.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*CAST*

YOU as Kim Minah - part-time composer, sound engineer for bighit and dance instructor for a small dance school in seoul.

And the whole Bangtan Sonyeondan ( Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin ) as their selves. As in their idol-selves. okay? okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This is the wattpadd version I promised from (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/733051). Yes, I'm also the same writer of 'We are Bulletproof!" and I'll be updating there and here from now on. This story is purely fanfiction and re-uploading or editing it will hurt my feelings. lol. I'll haunt you down. joke. Are you ready for a rollercoster ride of feels with BTS?!