TWO (xxx)

Art by: Valeweaver

*Explicit Content Warning*

~Aphmau's POV~

OH MY IRENE. What did I just do? I look into the mirror at my self. I take of my top and slide down my skirt remembering the feeling of Aaron's hard cock rubbing against me through his shorts. I slide my soaked panties down and toss them to the side with the rest of my clothes. I turn the faucet to the red section and put my fingers under the running water. I feel it start to get warm so I step into the shower, the hot water flowing over my hair and down my body. I put soap in my hands and lather myself with the sweet smelling stuff. Uhg I'm such an idiot...Why did I stop it? It felt so...

I've never felt like this before. Now that feeling is all I want. I imagine how good it would feel to have his lips all over me. My hands wonder over my body end at my clit. I start rubbing myself pretending it was Aaron's hand instead of mine, nearing my climax. After a few minutes I release and it feels amazing. I can't wait until Aaron does this to me...

I wash my hair and step out of the shower and grab a towel. Crap, I forgot clothes. I dry off and peek my head out of the door. Oh my Irene. Is Aaron..? I stand at the door, silent, as I watch Aaron jerk off.

"Fuuuck.." Aaron moans quietly. I feel myself becoming wet as I watch his back muscles move as he strokes his dick. I move my hand back down to my clit and start to rub it again. His tail flicks as he starts to move his hand faster. With every moan I rub harder. "Aaaph..I'm gonna.." he groaned, I'm guessing he's pretending I'm doing it.

"A..Aaron.." I moan a bit too loud. He stops quickly and turns around. My eyes shoot to his and I hide my hand behind my back

"Aph?" He questions, a look of embarrassment on his face turns when he realizes what I was just doing. I stop but he walks over to me, his boner still very visible through the boxers he tried to hide under.

"Babe," He says picking up my head so my eyes meet his, " I thought you weren't ready," he asks seductively.

"I..I want you.." I say, blushing the hardest I think I've ever blushed.

"How 'bout we take it a little at a time.." he says, both love and lust in his voice. He picks me up bridal style and I giggle softly as he places me on the bed.

~Aaron's POV~

I open up her legs so that I'm in between them and make my way up to her face. I kiss her her hard as her hands run through my hair and the fur on my ears.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, okay?" I ask, my hand at the side of her face.

She nods, blushing a bright red. I kiss down her jaw to her neck.

"Is this okay?" I check.

"Mhmm.." she half moans, forcing my head back to her neck.

I nibble and kiss her neck until I find her sweet spot. She lets out a lustful moan which just makes me harder. I continue to suck on her neck leaving barely visible hickeys and start to lightly grind on her giving me a little pleasure. I move down to her collar bone.

"Is this okay?" I ask, looking up at her with concern.

"Yes Aaron," she reply's arching her back when I return. I kiss across her collar bone and shoulders and tug at the towel she's still wearing.

"Can I?" I question, lifting away from her for a few seconds.

"Mmm.." she hums, opening her eyes and slowly unwrapping the towel revealing her naked body.

"You're beautiful..." I say softly, taken back by the women I love.

I start sucking one of her breasts while squeezing the other as she moans and squirms under me. Her hips buck up hitting my erection making me moan. I kiss down her stomach and down to her hips and pussy.

"Babe.." I start.

"Yes! Please Aaron!" She pleads. I put my lips to her and start sucking, kissing, and licking her clit. I grab her hip bones, holding her down to the bed. I pump my tongue in and out of her and she comes within seconds, letting out a loud moan. I suck the juices from her and lick my lips.

"Uhh..Aaron... I love you.." Aph spits out in between breaths.

"I love you too." I say back. I kiss her check and lay down next to her. "I think that's enough for now, don't you think?" I say, watching her still catch her breath.

"I think, yeah, probably," she says giggling and cuddling up in my arms. "And tomorrow, it's your turn."

A/N-

AND THE SMUT BEGINS!!! Lol anyway hey guys! What'd you think of this chapter? Again, give me feedback and I'll publish the next one! Thank you for reading!!
♥️♥️♥️
X- unicorn_sunshine03