Months turned to years. Before I knew it.. it has been 2 years now since she left me.

I moved on. Or so I think I did. I focused on my career. I worked my ass off every day and every night. But when I come home.. she still lingers in my head.

I was on a fan meet in one of the hotels. Girls lined up outside. I smiled at them and hugged them.

I signed my new albums.

"Thank you." I bowed to the girl and one of the staff led her away.

I turned to my manager.

"Hyung can we get black beans noodles later? I'm hungry.. Hyung?" I looked at my manager who looked like he saw a ghost. I turned around to see what he was looking at. Or should I say who..

It felt like I was punched in my guts as soon as I laud my eyes on her.

Her hair was longer now. She gained a little wait.

She was smiling at me.

I frowned.

"Hyung I'm done for today. Can you please apologised to those who are left in line." I stood up and left.

"Jang Geun Suk!" She called out to me.

But I didn't turned around. How dare she..

"Jang Geun Suk!" She called out again. The staff and crew encircled me as I left the stage. I can hear commotion from behind.

"Jang Geun Suk you stop there right now!!" She yelled.

Then I heard a soft thump. I turned around quickly to see her sitti g on the floor. One of the bodyguards towering her.

"What are you doing?!" I pushed the bodyguard aside and I kneel down beside her.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked her. She just smiled at me and nod.

I stood up and started to walk away when she grabbed my arm.

I looked at her.

"Let go..." I sneered at her.

"Let me explain."

"You don't owe me any explanation. I'm not your boyfriend. I'm just your bestfriend who you left without anything?!"

I yanked my arm off her and started to walk away.

"제발 하지마. - (jebal hajima - Please. Stop it)"

I turned around to her and grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

"You're hurting me..." she said. But I didn't listened.

"Talk."

"I'm sorry..."

"That's not what I wanna hear. Why Marie?! Why did you leave without a word?! I thought I was going crazy looking for you!  How can you leave me like that?! How can you leave me! Don't you know how hurted I was? Don't you know how much I lo..."

"How much you love me?" She cut me off.

"I know... I knew for a long time. And I was so stupid for playing with your feelings. For taking everything withiut giving you something in return. I was so stupid to let you hurt when I pin for all those useless guys... I'm so stupid for hurting you all those years...
That night.. when I knocked on your door after my ex beat me up.. when you left me to confront him. I was so scared of what you might do. I was so scared of what can happen to you... I don't want to see you hurt because of me.. so I decided to leave."

"What?! You think you leaving me will not hurt me? You are stupid!"

"Yeah! I'm so stupid for not seeing you as a man all those years. I'm stupid for wasting your feelings for me! But that night when you were sleeping holding my hand. I realized.. I love you. I love you so much that It hurts to think of not being with you! But what can I offer?! I'm broken! How can I let anyone else, especially you love me when I myself can't love me!"

I was stunned.

She started crying.

"I had to be better. I had to be a better person for you and for myself. That's why I left. I had to find myself and heal before I can let you love me. How can I let you love someone like me! I was pitiful excuse for a human being! I had nothing left to offer you.. I had to fix me..."

"You said you love me..." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"You said you love me.." I said again.

She nod. "After all those things I said... THAT'S the only thing that stucked?" She asked me. It's now my turn to nod.

I grabbed her and hugged her tight. I let her cry on my chest as I place my cheeks on top of her head.

"I was lost without you..." my voice was hoarse from my unshed tears.

"So was I.." she answered. I kissed the top of her head.

"You didn't had to leave. I would have accepted you for who and what you are.. I already did. That's why I was in love with you..." I told her.

"Now you tell me..." she chuckled lightly.

"사랑해 = sa rang hae - I love you." She whispered.

"Never. Ever. Run away again." She nod.

"I love you too..."