Song Joong Ki - Part2

*For VIXXloverr...🤗🤗🤗

"Hyung we're here. De.... de... Araseo. We'll wait for you at front." I hung up the phone and took the trolley from my wife.

"Yeobo, hyung will meet us outside." She nod. She kneel down beside our son and fixed his hat and face mask.

"How is he?" I asked her.

"He don't feel warm anymore which is good.. maybe he was just tired."

I picked up my son and kissed his cheek.

"괜찮아 (gwenchana - are you ok?)"

My son nod and placed his head on my shoulder.

"You hold him..we'll take care of our bags."

"Are you sure?"

My wife nod.

We walked towards the exit. I would wave to my fans once in a while. Before we reached the exit I felt a hard bump on my leg and a cry followed.

I looked down to see a young boy, who looks like he was about my son's age. He was sitting on the floor. Crying.

I gave my son to my wife and kneel down beside the boy.

"죄송합니다 (joesonghabnida - Sorry). 괜찮아 (gwenchana - are you ok?)". I asked him.

The boy cried harder.

I looked up to my wife, she just shrugged.
One of my bodyguard walked towards the boy but I stopped him.

"Are you lost? Where's your mommy?" The kid criend harder.

"Let me.. " my wife told me. She kneel down beside the kid and wiped his tears.

"Sweety.. are you lost?" The kid looked at my wife and slowly nod.

"Where was mommy the last time you saw her?"

"We were buying some food. But I had to go to the restroom.. I left without telling mommy."

He cried again. My son went to him and pat his head.

"It's ok. Appa and Omma will take care of you... can we keep him??" My son asked us excitedly.

I had to laughed.

"아들 (adeul - son) we can't keep him.. he's not a puppy.. his omma must be looking for him.." my wife explained to our son.

"Sweety do you want look for your mommy?"
The boy nod. My son took his hand and they started to walk.

"They are so cute! They look like twins. Don't you think?" My wife whispered to me.

"They do. They look so much alike that it's scary..."

"Yah... you don't have any son I didn't know of eh?!" My wife hissed at me.

I laughed.

"James! James!!" We both turned around and saw a woman running towards the boys. As soon as she reached them she grabbed for
"James" and hugged him tight.

"Why did you took off like that?! I was so scared! Never do that again! Do you understand?" She hugged him again and cried.

"I'm sorry mommy...." James said and pat his mom's head. "I made a new friend mommy..."

My son stepped forward.

"Anyeongseo. My name is Shi Soo.."

"Anyeongseo.. we're the one who found James" my wife said as soon as we reached them.