Il Woo

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up)" I heard Il Woo's faint voice.

*God! Am I dreaming of him now?!* I thought.

Sudden chill washed over me when my covers were pulled and at the same time I was blinded by the sun.

I groaned. *then maybe I'm not....*

I tried to reach for my covers but he was fast. He threw it on the floor.

"Get up right now Sam or help me god I'm gonna drag you out of bed!" He yelled.

I peered one eye opened and saw him standing over my bed.

*Not dreaming defintely... I'm having a nightmare.*

I turned my back at him and huffed

"Go away Il Woo. Can't you see I'm sick?!"

"You are not. You are moping."

"It's cold... give me back my covers."

"Stand up and turn the heater on then."

I looked at him and gave him my deadliest glare.

"That's not gonna work on me you know."

*Yeah.. he's right..*  so I stucked out my tongue instead.

"Very mature Sam. "

I didn't answer. I felt the side of my bed dip. I felt his hand on my hip. Shaking me.

"Stop it." I groaned under my pillow.

"Sam how long have you been in bed?"

I raised 3 fingers.

"Have you bathe or even washed your face?"

I shooked my head under the pillow.

"And since when did you drink huh? What's this vodka doing in your apartment?!"

I got up and tried to reach for the bottle. But he was too fast.

"I need that!"

"No you don't! Look at your self! Look at your place! It's a pigsty! And you are a mess! Why are you doing this Sam?!"

"Get out Il Woo.. while I'm being nice."

I started to climbed back to bed when I felt his hand grabbed for my ankle and pulled me.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder like a bag of rice.

"Put me down dammit!"

He went to my bathroom.

"What are you doing!? No! Don't you dare! Put me down!! Arrgggghhh!!"

I screamed as the cold water gushed over us.

He put me down and held me under the shower. I tried to hit him anywhere I can reached. I cursed and yelled at him.

When I stopped. He turned off the shower.

I sat down and cried. Cried my heart out. Bawling like crazy. He didn't care. He pulled me closed and held me tight.

We sat on my shower floor for a few minutes and when I calmed down. I hit him in the head.

"Ow!"

"Great Job Einstein. Now were both wet."
I said while looking at him.

I stood up and gave him my hand.

"Come on." We stepped out of the shower.

I gave him a towel and we went to my bedroom. I went straight to the closet and gave him a pair of sweats and tshirt.

"These are mine."

"Yes they are sherlock." I said as I changed myself in the bathroom.

"You kept them?" He yelled from my room.

I stepped out wearing dry clothes and went to him.

"I know right? Should have thrown them out when we broke up." I said as I dried his hair.

"Then you don't have anything to remember me by."

"You're always here anyway. What use will it be?"

He held my hand and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Baby.. you'll be fine. It may hurt for a while but you'll be fine.. He's not the only guy in the ocean you know. He's just someone who will help you pass time until the right one comes along.."

"Wow... that's actually pretty sensitive thing to say.. I'm impress.. especially coming from you."

"I have my moments."

"Are you by any chance... you know... Gay?"

"What? Do you think I'm gay when you were screaming my name before in the bedroom."

I laughed.

"See. You can still laugh. You'll be ok."

I hugged him. Placed my head on his shoulder.

"Did you think... you were some guy to help me pass time too?"

I heard him sigh.

We are bestfriend. But we did had a painful break up. It took us a while before we get to be like this again. Like ourselves before.

"Yes I did." He answered.

I looked at him. He touched my cheek and put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"But I also believe.. maybe when we get a bit more older.. when our lives are less hectic and our mind more peacful. I'll do everything to make you realize you and I are right together..
But not right now. I'm your weakness and pain. And you are to me..."

"Il Woo...."

"So now. I'm happy with what we have. When were both ready to be together again. We will know. "

I was stunned. I didn't know he was thinking this way. But I'm happy. Happy that he ws just waiting for me. Happy he is preparing himself and I to be together.

"I love you..." I softly said.

"I love you more... still"