Park Hae Jin

"You drive me to the wall! It's always about you! You selfish Jerk!?!" I yelled at him

"What about you huh? Do you think you're Miss Little Perfect?! You spoiled brat!" Park Hae Jin yelled back.

"Why do you always do that!? Can't I talk to anyone besides you?"

"He was flirting with you!

"He was not! God! How narrow minded can you get?!"

"I don't like other men talking to you!"

"Well tough luck! I don't live in a monestary or a convent! I'm bound to talk to a man sooner or later!"

We glared at each other for a few seconds, each taking deep breaths.

"I can't live like this Hae Jin... It's driving me crazy. I'm not like other girls who will flirt with anyone. I'm an adult. I'm in a relationship. Why would I do that?" I sighed.

I didn't answer.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do.. I don't trust them."

"We can't live like this you know.. we will end up killing each other or hating each other."

"I know."

She went to me and wrapped her arms in my waist and looked up. My 6'1 body towering her  5'4 frame. She leaned her head on my chest.

"I love hearing your heartbeat. It's my favorite sound in the world."

"It beats only for you.." I kissed the top of her head.

"So does mine." She replied.

She looked up and smiled at me.

I kissed her forehead and then her nose. I heard her sighed. I kissed her cheek then her jaw... then my mouth settled on her lips.

The kiss started slow then passion took over. She slighly opened her mouth for me. I moaned. I kissed her harder. My hands gripped her tiny waist.

"I love you..." I said breathlessly.

"I love you more.."