0.27

-Chirp Chirp- Your eyes flutter open as a beam of light shines through your window. You roll over as you grab your phone from your nightstand. You scroll through social media. Amelia: HOLY FADOODLE CAKE ITS HOMECOMING TONIGHT. You jump out of bed and start to get ready for school. You wash your face and do your hair.

Since its homecoming tonight its minimum day so you don't wear any makeup today. You throw on a Brandy Melville tee with some short and vans. You grab your keys and backpack as you head to school.

Its such a beautiful day today you said to yourself as you were walking through the school gates. You walk up to "the gang". Amelia: Good morning. Siena: Morning Jade: moring my dudes. Natalie: so you guys ready for home co tonight? Sarah: is that even a question?

We all giggle and all of the boys show up. Zach: hello ladies, he says with a smirk. Jonah walks over to you as his hand's grip around your waist. His head lays gently on your head. Amelia: Sup Jojo. Jonah: sup kiddo. He says with a smirk.

Daniel: So are we all going to meet each other for dinner somewhere? Jade: Well I was thinking of Pops down the street? Billie: I mean if there's fries and shakes i'm down. Corbyn:I'm down Cristina? Cristina: Sure!

Amelia: if Jonah is- Jonah: ill go if Amelia goes. Daniel: So is that a yes. You both say yes in unison. Sarah: What time shall we meet? Siena: maybe around 7? Natalie: that a good time.

The "school day" ends as you rush home to get your dress and makeup because you are getting ready over at Natalie's.

You skkr skkr your way there. You knock on her door. Natalie opens as Billie and Siena are already there. Amelia: Hey guys. Billie: Sup Siena: Hello Natalie: Come on in. You all walk into her room has there are sparkling water and apple juice, with little cupcakes and cookies. Amelia: Woah Natalie this is amazing! Natalie: Thanks girlie.

The rest of the girls show up and you all take out your dresses.

Amelia's:

Sarah's:

Billie's:

Billie's: