O.9

You head to 2nd period. You tried to focus but can't get what happened off ur mind. Lunch rolls around and you see Christina at your locker. Cristina:hey have u had any problems yet? You:I just can't get what happened off my mind. You both talk and walk over to the lunch table. You quietly sit down. Jade:so u are here today Amelia. You:Yep. You start to pick at your salad. Natalie:Amelia is so sorry I didn't mean - You :it's fine. You get up and walk away. You head to the restroom. Back at the table. Jonah:what's going on Amelia told me to check Snapchat. Natalie and Jack look at each other. Sarah:I don't think that's a good- Jonah:are u kidding me.

He opens Snapchat and sees the video. Jonah:that's why she's been so upset. Jack:we are so sorry. Corbyn:everyone calm down. Jonah:i need to find her. You walk out of the restroom and head to the library and u find a small corner and sit there. Jonah starts to walk up to find u but Jack pulls his arm. Jack:Jonah I'm so sorry. Jonah:imagine all the hate u just gave her just by posting an 15 second video. He shouts. Cristina:Jonah I don't think she want to talk to anyone right now. Jonah:no I need to talk to her. Cristina I'll come then. Natalie:can we all come too. Jonah:no why would she want to talk to u guys right now. You just sit there and u go on your phone,??:wow ur such a sl*t. You feel cold hands slap ur face. You try to stand up. ???:Jonah is mine! They punch you in the gut. They push u against the book shelf. A couple books fall. More people start coming up and start yelling mean things at u 2 people are punching you. Tears start to stream down ur face. U can barley see and then u hear a familiar voice yelling. You feel hands pick u up and carry u. You:let me go I'm sorry I'm sorry just let me free! You scream and tears fall down ur cheek.

???:your safe I promise. They whisper in your ear. You open ur eyes and u are in Jonahs arms and u see Cristina trying to catch up because Jonah was running. He sets u down by the lockers upstairs. Tears start to rush down ur face as u try to wipe them with the hoodie u were wearing. Cristina:are u ok. Jonah wraps his arms around u bringing u in a calming hug. This made u feel safe. You burry ur face in his chest. Jonah:it's going to be ok. He whispers in ur ear. This sent chills down ur body. Cristina:are I bruised anywhere. You release from the hug. Ur face has a bruise and a cup by ur mouth. No one is near you guys so u lift up ur hoodie revealing bruises and cuts on ur stomach. Jonah:omg. He starts to get ready eyed. Cristina is in shock. Cristina:you need to go to the nurse now. You:I don't want to run into those people again. Jonah:don't worry we are here.

You go to walk and u feel a sharp pain in your stomach,you feel super weak. You:I can't walk. Jonah:I'll carry u. He picks u up bridle style. The "gang" sees Jonah,You,and Cristina walk past. Siena:what's going on. Daniel:why is Jonah carrying her? Zach:is she ok. You reach the nurse and u sit down on a bed. She asks u questions. Nurse:this is super bad do u want to go home. You:yes please. Jonah:I can drive her home. *the bell rings* Cristina:gotta go to class feel better Amelia. You:thx love u. Cristina blows a kiss. Nurse:u have to contact ur parents before you leave. You:ok. You contact them and....

Cliffhanger 😱. Pls follow to see what happens in the next chapter 💙

Flipagram:wdwimagine