O.14

You:Jonah your too sweet. You giggle wrapping your arms around him as you both embrace each other.

You both drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

Buzzz buzz buzz. You groan from the loud noise. You look up and see that u are in Jonahs arms as you both fell asleep.

You escape his grip as you keep hearing the buzzing. It sound like its coming from down stairs.

You start looking around and you hear the noise again as you walk by the front door and it gets louder.

You walk outside and it's almost dark. You look around and you feel someone pull you up against them.

You start to panic and you turn around and see Jonah.

Jonah:what are you doing out here it's freezing. You:t-the light t-h noise. Jonah:what are you taking about?

You:t-there was a noise. Jonah:that must have been a dream come on let's head inside.

You see a flash. You:the light. You start to run twirls it. Jonah:Amelia were r u going. You:the light Jonah come! Jonah starts to chase after you.

You start to run faster and faster as you start to loose feeling of your legs and you can't control your self.

Jonah:Amelia slow down where r u going. You:the light the light. You reach out your hand and Jonah grabs your waist and pulls you back.

Jonah:Amelia what's going on. You:The light it's keeps coming to me.
You start to see it fade away.

You try to escape Jonahs grip but he's too strong. You:JONAH LET ME GO THE LIGHT!! Jonah:Calm down you need to go home.

You:I need to see the light. Jonah:let's go home and you explain to me what this "light" is.

You both start walking home. You:today there was a light and I was chasing it and I lost track of it and it keeps coming back. And then I herd a noise when u fell asleep. And I need to know what it is.

Jonah:maybe it's a vision. How much water have you drank today. You:no. Jonah:that probably why. You:it can't be. Jonah:well let's see.

You both walk up to the house and Jonah sets u on the counter as he grabs a glass and fills it up with water.

He hands it to you as you chug the water. Jonah:better? You:I think. You giggle. Jonah:I love that giggle.

You touch his chest. You:Tag! Jonah:ur such a child. He starts to chase you as you guys run around and then he chases you into the backyard.

He grabs you and u start to squirm around. Jonah:got you! He starts walking by the pool.

You:Jonah don't you dare. The drops u into the pool. You pretend to drown. Jonah jumps in panicking as he pulls u up to the surface.

You:ha got you. Jonah:what! His face looks super surprised. Jonah:don't ever do that again you scared the heck out of me.

You guys start to swim around and splash each other but then got interrupted by....

Ok I'm back,the play went well but I'm sick and I almost passed out during intermission of the play so that's great. I'm sry if this book is getting a little boring but just wait😏

Copyright

Word count 580