O.23

PLS READ NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU 💖

They turn around and it's Siena. Amelia:SIENA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? You try to say over the loud music.

Siena:I just thought I would take a break from all my school work. Amelia:amen.

Siena:wheres Jonah? Amelia:I have no clue. To both laugh and dance.

It's later on in the party you and Siena are still dancing and you haven't found Jonah yet.

Almost everyone is drunk and you are getting quite tired. You try to find Jonah but you can't.

You looked up the location of where they party was and how far away it is from your house. It was about a mile.

You leave the party and you start to walk home. You didn't drink so you walked home easily.

You texted Jonah saying you walked home and from him to call you if he needs a drive home.

You slip on a sweatshirt some shorts and fuzzy socks. Your hair still has curls in it from when you curled it.

As soon as your face touched the pillow you were asleep.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* you eyes slowly shutter open as you turn and see a bright light which was your phone.

Someone was calling. You look and it was Siena calling.

Amelia:hello Siena are you ok?

Siena:I'm fine but can you please drive me home.

Amelia:of course.

You grab your keys and you drive over to the party. Jonahs car wasn't there. Siena was waiting outside and saw your car.

She plopped in the passenger seat. Amelia:how was it? Siena:good. My head hurts and I just want to snuggle in bed.

Amelia:I'll take you to my house you can sleep over. Siena:are you sure? Amelia:of course.

You drive home and you and sienna walk up to your room. Amelia:here are some clean clothes and you can shower and do your thing I'll be getting some things.

Siena:ok thx. Amelia:anytime.

You go downstairs and get gator aid,water and Advil. You go back up to your room and you place them down on your night stand. 

Siena hops out of the bathroom all clean dressed in one of your hoodies and shorts.

Note:
I'm extremely sorry for the really short chapter I've been extremely busy. I've been in a trip although that shouldn't be an excuse. I'm going to try to post soon but my birthday is in like 2 weeks so I'll try goody some time in there. I'm also extremely grateful for everyone who reads my story thing. I would have never thought there should be 5k reads. If you have read all of this comment how old you think I will be turning? 💖