0.25

Fast-forwarding to Monday morning

BEEP BEEP You slap the alarm clock. You roll out of bed as you slowly walk over to your bathroom. You get ready you wear this...

You grab your backpack as you rush down the stairs to get a water and a granola bar

You grab your backpack as you rush down the stairs to get a water and a granola bar.You hop in your car as you drive to school. you walk through the gate people are looking at you up and down. You see from the corner of your eye people whispering something as you walk by. You don't know if what they are whispering about is bad or if its good.

You go to your locker as you throw some books in there as you slam it shut. Daniel: why so agressive this morning? Amelia:well its a Monday and I don't want to be here is it that obvious? Daniel:a little.

You walk over to the gang. Natalie:yo yo. Amelia:sup. Sarah: soo homecoming is this week*cough* *cough* Billie: you guys don,t NEED to rub it in. You feel someone behind you has they cover your eyes. ??:guess who? Amelia:jojo?

Jonah:you know me too well. Amelia:Jonah can I privately talk to you real quick? Jonah:sure. Jade:uh oh. Amelia:what happend to you last night you just disappeared and your text was weird. Jonah; What are you talking about I was looking all over for you and I lost my phone.

Then I found my phone down stairs my the living room and I just decided to go home. Amelia:so just to get things straight you didn't text me and you didn't just disappear? Jonah:correct. Amelia : ok cause i got worrie-. Jonah gives you a hug as they both kiss.

The bell rings as everyone starts heading over to class. Lunch rolls around as you sit in your normal spot eating a salad (the regular). Jack:so hows everyones day been? Everyone says good in unison. Natalie: so girls want to come over to my place and we can all get ready for homecoming?

Siena:sure,Sarah:sure,Jade:sure,Cristiana:ya,Amelia:sounds good-wait where is billie?? 10 seconds later Billie comes running over to the lunch tables with a big smile as she is squealing. Jade:Billie why so happy? Billie: YOU WONT BELIVE ME. Cristina:Billie just spill it already! Billie: OK I JUST GOT ASKED TO HOMECOMING!! Amelia:OMG CONGRATS! Natalie:OMG FROM WHO? Jade:I TOLD U! Siena: who's the lucky man? Sarah:BILLIE WHO ASKED U! Cristina: finally some tea.

Billie:ok ok idk if you know him but umm.. Cristina:JUST SPILL IT! Billie:umm ok his name is Stirling.

(he looked like this)

Natalie:Ohhhh I know him I sit next to him in science

Natalie:Ohhhh I know him I sit next to him in science. Billie:lucky. Sarah:wait what! Billie:crap I shouldn't have said that. Amelia:soo our lil Billie has a crush now.. Billie:ok I like him. Everyone goes silent. Corbyn:what just happend? Zach:I have no clue. Daniel:well this is awkward.

The bell rings as everyone heads to their classes. It was 4th period and I had Science with Jade,Billie and Zach. Everyone heads to class. In science we where just on our phones cause we had a sub. Jade:sooo Billie how long have u know Stirling? Jade said with a smirk. Billie:well i may or may not have had my eye on him.

Amelia:ugh i need popcorn this sounds good. Jade:wait what are you going to wear to homecoming? Billie:OMG i have no clue. Zach: well this sounds like a crisis.

______________________________

End of school...

Amelia's POV:

I walk over to the locker room as I get dressed into my track outfit. Amelia:so Audrey u going to homecoming this week? Audrey:yes I am, have you found what you are going to wear. Amelia:yes i have and I love my dress i hope Jonah will like it. Audrey:trust me Jonah is head over heals for you he'd love your dress.

Amelia and Audrey head over to the track. Coach:ok today we are running 2 miles with a 15 minute core workout. Audrey:I might not fit into my dress anymore im gong to have to get a smaller one after this workout. Audrey and Amelia both laugh.

I always get this feeling when i run.. I feel relief like if all of my problems dissolve away. I feel powerful. I feel in control. I started to run faster and faster. I felt as is I was walking on clouds.

Audrey:AMELIA AMELIA SLOW DOWN! I slowly slow down to a jogging pace. Audrey started to catch up. Audrey:Omg you run too fast.. wait where you zoning out again? Amelia:... Audrey:you where weren't you Amelia:maybe.

You finish track

you start walking over to the car. Jonah starts running up to you from behind. Jonah:hey kiddo can you give me ride home? Amelia:sure. You both get into the car as you start driving over to Jonah's house.

Jonah:thanks for the ride Amelia i'll see you tomorrow love you. You kissed him back. You blushed as you drove back home.

Copy write

Word count:841