O.7

You hug her and u fall right through her. U lay there in the cold concrete as tears start to flow down your face as they drop on the cement and make a small puddle. You get back up. This can't be a dream can it. I don't understand. I feel so bad why did I do this. You get up and try to hear what she is saying although you can't hear her. She look upset as she through her phone in the cement as the phone screen cracked across to a couple edges. You pinch your self as u feel a sharp pain.

You wake up and sit up fast. Your sweating and crying. You look around and you are in your room. Was that a dream. I'm so confused. You look at your phone and you still have a couple more hours to sleep to you lay head on your pillow trying to sleep. I can't sleep I don't want to have another night mare. I can't wait to see them tomorrow at school. You drift off into sleep as you are woken up by the annoying sound of your alarm. You get up and dressed for school. You head down stars making a crack noise as you step. You open the fridge and grab a juice. (A juice like one that u take if u are on a juice cleanse) and you quietly open the cabinet getting a gronal bar.

You head in your car and you don't see your friends and you got to your locker and put some books in there. As you slam it and walk over to we're you meet your friends. You see them. You:OmG HI GUYS. You run up to them and give them each a hug. U gave Billie a big hug. Jade:we just saw each other the other day. You:I know I-i -I never mind. Natalie:you can tell us. You:no no it's fine. You see Jonah walk up to you guys. You give him a hug. Jonah:oh hey there kiddo. You:hello jojo. Siena:you are acting weird is something wrong? You:no I said I'm fine. You saw looking at your feet as they move side to side.

You guys talk and you head to homeroom. Jonah:are you ok you look upset and nervous. You:I'm fine trust me. You were still a little confused about your dream. The day goes by super slowly. You head over to track. You do track and you are extremely tired you start walking and you hear your name. Jonah:hey Amelia. You:Ya need a ride. Jonah:that would be great. You:sure thing hop in. You drive him home. You drop him off as you go to your room and doing your homework. You get a call from Sarah.
Conversation:
Sarah 💙:hey are you ok.
You:ya I'm fine I just had a very weird dream last night I couldn't get it off my mind so thats why.
Sarah💙:oh ok what was it about?
Sarah:was it bad. You don't have to tell me if you don't want I understand 💕
You tell her what happened.
Sarah💙:woah that's crazy.
You:ikr sry for acting weird.
Sarah💙:no don't be. Ya know Jonah has a crush on u right?
You:I doubt it.
Sarah💙:sure...
End of conversation

It's 7:40 and you invite "the gang" over just to hang out. They all arrived and you guys are playing truth or dare. Zach:Jonah do u have a crush. Jonah:I have my eye on this one girl and she is very pretty and kind. He blushes. The girls look at u with the corner of their eyes. Out of a couple of rounds you get called on by Daniel. Daniel:truth or dare. You:I'm want to be safe so truth. Daniel:party pooper. Ok have you ever had a dream about any of us. You start to remember what happened. You:yeah I did. Your fave goes blank. Sarah:ok that was a good one next. You start to get a little bored and you feel a pare of hands on your face. Jack:you have to it's a dare. And....

Plot twist. Did u expect that or did I just snatch your weave off. Any way sry this chapter isn't good at all I had to try to rush this one because i have have Track and a tons of homework pls kill me.

Flipagram:wdwimagine