O.18

⚠️THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 1k views. I OBLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET LIKE 100. ⚠️

I was wondering if you haven't got asked to go to homecoming with me.

Amelia:omg Jonah of course. He pulls you into a kiss. You both kiss. Your stomach filled with butterflies.

The kiss was very passionate and filled with sparks.

Jonah:want to go back to my house.
Amelia:sure. You get up and you quickly peck his lips.

You hop in Jonahs car as he drives back to his house. In the car he turned in the radio and you both were singing along to the song you knew.

You he's over to Jonahs room and you guys just talk,cuddle and kiss. (I cringed a little writing this idk why)

You cuddle into his arms. You look at ur phone and it's super late.

Amelia:Jonah I should head home. Jonah:pls pls don't go. Amelia:I'm sorry but I have to go home. I will see you tomorrow at school.

Jonah:Ugh that's in like 12 hours. You drive back home. (If you don't remember you drove in your car to Jonahs)

As soon as you get in the car you instantly call Siena.

Siena:Amelia are you ok.

Amelia:ya I'm sorry it's late but guess what.

Siena:it's fine. But what?

Amelia:JONAH ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING!!

Siena:See I told you.

Amelia:I'll let you sleep cya tomorrow.

Siena:Mk cya.

You can't wait to pick out your dress and have an amazing time with Jonah.

Once you reach home you clean up and snuggle in your bed. Tonight was the best night of your life.

*beep* *beep* the annoying sound your alarm makes. You wake up and do what ya got to do to get ready.

I mean ur girl gotta look descent. After getting ready you grab ur bags and a juice as you head to your car.

You walk through the school gates. You head over to your locker. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

You look up and see Jonah. Amelia:hi jojo. Jonah:hi kiddo. You close your locker as you both head over to the "gang".

Corbyn:so how did it go. You look confused. Jonah:she said yes. He says looking at you.

Jonah:he knew I was asking you. He whispered in your ear. Sarah:awww I ship. Billie:so...anyone not going besides me. Everyone is silent.

Amelia:ya ok Billie I bet your going to get asked. Billie:I don't want to go. Amelia:oh.

The bell rings as you all head to class. You and Jonah hold hands while walking to class. (Couple goals)

The day goes by fast surprisingly. You head over to Track and tell Audrey everything.

Audrey:awww I'm so happy for you. He finally got the guts to ask you. Amelia:I think I'm in love. Audrey:aww I'm just so happy.

You felt we arms pick you up and twirl you around. Jonah:hey babe. Amelia:oh hey Jojo. You give him a quick peck on the lips.

Jonah:ok gotta go cya. Amelia:cya. Audrey squeals with how cute you guys are.

Audrey:so what are you going to do about your dress. Amelia:well as soon as Track is over I'm going to go shopping with the gang.

Audrey:oh fun. Track is over and you get a text from Jade.
Jade:I'm heading to the mall right now. Natalie:is Billie coming.
Amelia:ya Billie we need help.
Billie:fine 😒
Sarah:cya there

You start walking to the car and you see Jonah. Jonah:we're ya going. Amelia:oh ummm I uh got to go with umm uhh. Jonah:your going shopping? Amelia:yes. You both laugh as you get in the car to go to the mall.

Thx sooo much for over 1k views it means a lot. Next chapter is going to be fun to wright. I also need help picking out a dress so if you have any ideas DM me at my Instagram.