O.10

You contact ur mom.
You:hey Mom I need to go home I just got hurt and I want to go home.
Mom:oh no sweetheart I'm so sorry I'm at work and so is your father I can pick u up if u want but that will take a while.
Jonah:I can take u home if u want.
You:Jonah will take me home he just offered.
Mom:ok hunny I love u 😘💖
You:love u too 💙😘
End of Convo.

You tell the nurse that ur mom approves for u to go home. You and Jonah both head to his car. It's hard for u to walk but u try. Jonah:need help. You:no I'm fine. Jonah:picks u up and carried u to the car. You:thx Jojo u really don't have to do this. Jonah:no this is all my fault. He says as he puts u down and opens up the car as u both sit in there. You:how is this your fault. Jonah:I didn't mean too I was a dare,I'm so sor- You:don't worry I'm not mad at you. He drives over to your house. Jonah:do u need any company. You:I would love to have company. You both look at each other and smile. You start to head inside. You walk right up to your room as ur body starts to ace from all the punches. You fall right onto your bed.

Jonah:hey I'll be right back ima get water. You:ok. You start to get in comfy clothes which is a large t shirt and shorts. You are done changing and u get on your bed. Jonah comes in. He sits on ur bed with u as u get under the covers. U go on ur phone and u look at all the mean messages. You start to tear up. Jonah notices. Jonah:what's wrong. You:i don't know why people hate me so much over 15 seconds of my life. Jonah:it's ok,I'm here for you. He warps his arms around you giving u a warm feeling of comfort. You feel way happier and better in his arms. He releases . Jonah:I'm sorry I just can't help but hug people some times. You:oh I understand.

You:do u wanna watch Netflix. Jonah:sure! He gets under the covers and you both finish watching Stranger Things. (I'm legit obsessed with that show season 2 comes out in a coupled hours I'm about to cry. Sry I had to do that carryon on..) You both finish and u both end up falling asleep. Mom:Amelia I'm home. Which wakes u up. You swing ur legs over the bed and walk down stairs. Mom:I'm so sorry what happened. You tell her what happened and she pulls u into a tight hug. You:a little too tight Mom. Mom:oh ya sorry. She says letting go.

Mom:is Jonah here. You:ya we were watching Stranger things and he fell asleep. Mom:ok let me know if u guys need anything,I have to go pick up ur brother from school now. You:ok bye Mom love u. Mom:love you too. She heads out side. And u head back upstairs u walk in your room and notice that....

I'm sooo sry this is so short and I haven't posted in forever. I've been packed with so much homework. I have a test tomorrow in math so wish me luck 😂.

Flipagram:wdwimagine