O.15

You both were slashing in the pool but got interrupted by Amelia's Mom. Mom:hey sorry to interrupt but I got pizza. Amelia:ok we'll be right out.

You grab 2 towels from the out door "lounge" as you walk over handing a towel to Jonah.

You both dry off and head inside as you both grab a plate slice of pizza and a drink.

You both head upstairs to Amelia's room as you guys watch River-dale.

Amelia:you can spend the night if you want. Jonah:I would love too but I left all my school work at home.

Amelia:oh ok. You guys finish up as Jonah has to go home. You get in the shower and get cleaned up as you head to bed.

Morning:

You wake up to a burst of sunshine beaming on your face. I swing ur legs over your bed still feeling your bruises recover.

You head over and wash your face and do your makeup. (It's always natural) then you get dressed into a white tee that says 90s as you pair them with striped pants from brandy (if you know what I'm talking about they are super cute)

After you head back the the restroom to curl you hair. You look at your phone and u are on perfect timing so you slip on your shoes and grab your bag,keys,and a juice and head to school.

You pull up in the parking lot as you head into school. You walk by your locker as someone shows up. Billie:hey Amelia look,I'm super sorry about what happened and Natalie and Jack are very sorry too.

Amelia:it's fine I don't care anymore. You say as you close your locker. You and Billie head over to the "gang" Natalie:hey Amelia we are very- Amelia:don't worry about it...it's fine.

Jack:whew....so we're ok now? Amelia:yes. Jonah comes up behind you and you don't notice. You see Natalie and Jack look over at each other and smirk.

Amelia:ok now what. You look up and see Jonah right behind you. Amelia:oh hi jojo. Jonah:hi kiddo. Sarah:so anyone finished watching Stranger Things? Jade:yesss you ask us that every day.

The bell rings

You all start heading over to home room as Jonah is right by your side. Jonah:did Natalie and Jack apologize? Amelia:ya I don't really care anymore. You say with a shrug.

They say goes by fast. You head over to the girls locker room to get changed for track. You try to quickly get ready as a Audrey (Audrey she's on your track team btw) stops you. Audrey:hey um are you ok? Amelia: ya why?

Audrey:you have a ton of bruises everywhere. Amelia:oh I'll wear a hoodie. Audrey:we are like family you can tell me anything if you are going through something.... I'll help you out with it.

Amelia:there was a Snapchat if me and Jonah who kissed as a dare and that spread across the school and I got beat up for it. Audrey:wow I'm so so so sorry ...Wait Jonah as the one on the football team?

Amelia:ya why? Audrey:he likes you like he really really likes you. Amelia:how did u find that out? Audrey:I have my ways. She says with a funny smirk.

You walk over to the track and you do what couch tells you to do. It's been 2 hours of track and you get changed and head home.

You start heading to your car and Jonah runs up to you. Amelia:need a ride? Jonah:yes pls. He says with a cheesy smile.

You both get in the car and you start to drive. Jonah:you haven't been so talkative today u doing alright? Amelia:ya I'm fine. You say as you shrug.

You drive home home you both say bye as you head home you get a call from Siena.
Call:
S:hey homecoming is coming up have you got asked by anyone yet?

A:no why?

S:oh ummm no reason.

You can feel that she is smiling through the phone.

A:did u get asked

S:ya by Zach

A:aww how cute. You guys are so cute together.

S:aww thx. But anyway when you get asked I was wondering if all of the girl are up to get dressed and get our hair and makeup done.

A:I'm up for it just I don't think I'll get asked...but that ok...I think.

S:oh trust me you'll get asked your so pretty and kind and ugh so much more

A:aww thanks. Ok I just pulled up to my house so I'll call ya later

S:ok cya

A:cya
End of call.

I know this chapter isn't the best but it's going somewhere right? I'll try to post later today if I have time or tmr.

Coywright

Word count :837