13. "Or Else."

With a foot on the pedal and grip so tight on the steering wheel, Taehyung accelerates down the street almost swerving to into other cars. His other hand with his phone pressed against his ear.

Fiela finally picks up sobbing and her voice shaking. "Taehyung? Where are you? Please hurry!"

Taehyung cusses in his head when hearing her crying over the phone. The last thing he wants is Fiela crying, because somehow if she cried then Jin somewhere out in the world would feel it.

"Don't worry, I'm almost there just keep calm please..for both our sakes," he tries easing her. His foot goes down hard on the pedal. He was already in the max and perhaps even a new member of fast and furious.

Taehyung bites his lip trying to clear his head. Andrea and her safety being his first priority. Namjoon being his second and most dangerous of priorities.. What is he even going to say to Namjoon?

Taehyung doesn't want to listen to what Officer Jeon said about Namjoon being jealous, but the pieces fit perfectly at the mention of Namjoon's tasteless kidnap revenge.

Jimin called Jooheon hours ago informing him about the situation, yet Jooheon dismissed it as he thought that it only involved Taehyung and his family and that they would resolve the issues...without Fiela. Therefore he did not tell Fiela about it. Later on Taehyung in the house, Taehyung realised that Fiela had not showed up. So he called Fiela and told her about the event. Hysterically she went into mother mode crying for her child and sister.

As she stands out the mall with tears drenched on her face, she waits impatiently for Taehyung.

She left Jooheon somewhere in the ice skating rink. Her worry too much.
Both her sister and daughter have been kidnapped. That's enough to stop a heart.

Fiela taps her foot on the ground waiting for Taehyung to arrive. She was never fond of Taehyung but as long as he kept Andrea 'happy' all was well.

But deep in her heart she knows that Taehyung is a good guy and does love Andrea. After all he is going all the way instead of sitting down allowing the police to do everything.

Finally a black Jaguar slows down by the side of the road and Fiela runs to the car. She gets in the car and breaks down immediately.
Taehyung rubs her back giving he some tissues. He starts the car again driving at full speed to The Ruins.

______________________

Namjoon is up sitting on the table glaring at his gun, as if it offended him. Andrea still tied up, tries to remain silent not provoking Namjoon. She already was close to receiving it.

Agust is at the back of the hideout in the car, with Aufilea sleeping in his arms. The heat of the child warmed him physically and emotionally.

Namjoon back inside fills up the gun while counting down.

"100, 99, 98, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90," he removes the safety aiming to the door.

"89, 88, 87, 86, 85, 84 --"

"Stop. Please." Andrea yells out, being irritated. Her head hurt just as much as her ankle and wrist. The rubber band too tight and the headache formed by the amount of drugs.

"83, 82, 81, 80," he glares at her and continues. She gulps meeting his eyes. Whatever he was counting down to scared her. "79, 78,"

"Namjoon please stop," she begs. He ignores her going on. The gun is full and he places it on the table along with a knife.

"67, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60,"

_________________________

Fiela calms down drying her tears and blowing her noise. "I'm sorry V, I just can't help it," she admits. "My sister and child don't deserve this. If anything, Namjoon should've taken you and left the rest of us out. 'Cause all he wants is you,"

Taehyung keeps his hand on the wheel trying not to take to heart what Fiela's saying. Taehyung knows Fiela dislikes him, he keeps trying to remove any negative thought she has of him but clearly it's impossible when things happen and some how he's involved.

"I swear if anything happens to my daughter and my sister, I'll kill you myself." Fiela emphasises.

Taehyung takes in a deep breath gently holding her hand, remaining calm. Which at this point with Fiela was difficult. "I promise nothing will happen," he assures her while squeezing her hand. Fiela allows him to hold her hand.

It's dark and only the shadow of the Ruins is enough to terrify souls. Fiela stays in the car watching Taehyung disappear in the fog of the night.

Taehyung takes cautious steps looking around. He already wasn't in any mood to play, knowing his fiancé is just at his fingertips.

Nothing much about the spot has changed, only that the atmosphere around is gloomy and dim.

Taehyung swings the door open. Walking slowly, the only thing he hears is his feet tapping lightly on the ground. The atmosphere of the place sends shivers down his spine.

"Taehyung," he hears a faint whisper. He turns his head almost immediately running to where Andrea is. The tears bridge at her eyes, her heart pounding. "Taehyung!" She says longingly. "Oh god! Taehyung,"

Before he can even reach or touch her a gun shot goes off, causing him to stop.

BANG!

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you," Namjoon's voice echo's from a room.

Taehyung looks at Andrea and she looks everywhere...if he only takes a few steps he'd touch her..

"You're too close for my liking," Namjoon says slowly walking out with his hand stuffed in his pocket and the other wrapped tightly on the gun. "Step back or else," he warns.

__________________