29)

Felix appeared and we walk together to the hospital. "Why did you ask me to come when you can go by yourself?" He ask me. I laugh at him.

"I need Jisung to have someone to talk to while I'm talking to someone. you know the drill already." I said back to him and he roll his eyes at me. 

"This girl is psychotic." He commented and I flip him of causing him to look at me in disbelief. 

"Dang, girl!" He exclaim dramatically. 

We made it to the floor Somi was on and I scan the hallway for her room. I foung it and Felix stopped me from going inside. "What?" I ask him and he take a deep breath before speaking.

"If we end up in jail because of you, I'm killing you once we get bailed out." He said and I roll my eyes at him.

"Are for real? I'm not going to kill anyone, okay! Chill. As long as I'm alive nobody's dying. We still have Chan's wallet to empty so of course I'm not going to jail, yet." I joke and he chuckles.

"Good luck on talking." He said before waiting outside. 

I enter the room and Jisung look up from his seat. He was leaning his elbow on his knee as he wait for her to wake up. He stand up and smile when he saw me.

"Why are you here?" He ask me.

"Can I not visit my ex-best friend?" I said and he nodded his head without a question. 

Somi begin to move and we shift our attention to her. She open her eyes and gasp when she saw me. I just smirk. "Sleep well, Somi?' I said, scaring the crap out of her. Ahe pointed her finger at me.

"Y/N? Why are you here?" She ask me, faking a small smile. She didn't expect me to be here.

"Can I not visit my ex-best friend?" I ask her innocently. I was getting ready to snap at her for hurting me.

"Jisung, help me!" She cried getting off from her hospital bed to his side. Jisung remain quiet, watching me. 

"She's going to hurt me again like back in middle school." She faked. I roll my eyes before crossing my arms.

"Jisung, get out." I told him but he was hesitant. I glare at him. "If you want me to break hearts tonight then stay where you are too. I don't mind after all you did also hurt me for not realizing the truths." I stated properly not having much time left. Jisung remove her grip off of him and smile to me.

"I'm not ready to go to jail yet." He commented before chuckling. I hid the smile. This guy. No doubt they're friends. They even talk alike.

After he shut the door Somi regain her confidence and smirk back at me. I kept my cold gaze on her. 

"Are you happy now?" I ask. 

"Yes very much but I'm not satisfy." She said. She grab the syringe in one of the drawers and try to stab me. I gasp as I try to fight back. "Because of you, Jisung left me! Becaus eof yu our friends left me! Because of you I became what I am!" She screams as she continues to fight me. She was angry but I was holding in my anger. I pushed her onto the bed and she groan.

"I actually like him. I love him too but because of you he left me. He never love me, I knew that, he loves you not me." Tears sprung from her eye as she confess. "You know how jealous I am? Why is it always you who everyone look at?" She cries, dropping onto the floor. "Why is my life so damn hard? What did I do to deserve this life?" She ask again between her sobs. 

"I even attempted suicide today after he broke up with me but they didn't let me die." She says. Somi sobs on the floor beside of her bed as I just stand there watching her small fragile figure. 

She was never the weak one. I've seen her fight for her friends. I've seen her do everything she can just to bring a smile up to people's faces. Though I never knew she was actually hurting alone. If only if I knew I would've helped her. Why do I suddenly feel so bad? I feel like a failure of a friend. She hurt me because of her jealousy. She let her jealousy take over her.

If I was heartless I would've let her cry alone and maybe she'll even attempt to kill herself again in this room, in the hospital. I bent my knees and hug her, pulling her close to my body. Holding her like this brought back so much memories of our past. 

I remember seeing one of us cry and she'll be the one to hug them and comfort them. I was once the one who cry and she'll be the one who comfort me but now all of those memories has faded away. All of it remains are the pains and hatred we cast away. 

"Why would you do this?" I ask her this time. She sniffs and slowly wraps her arms around my waist, hugging me back. "Why didn't you just say it?" I ask her. Right now, my hatred was being covered up with guilt and sadness. Why am I so soft sometimes. Why can't I be tough?

"Y/N, did you know? I never hated you." She confess. "I never hated you. You were my first friend. You were the only one I really care for in our group of friends but then it all changes the day everyone begin to talk about you. How wonderful you are and how beautiful you are. Everything is always Y/N this and Y/N that. I was jealous. You were loved and admired but I wasn't. I was like a shadow." She whispers as her voice crack a bit. "I wanted what you have. I tried to still Jisung away but then I knew he'll never look at me the same way as he look at you. He loves you, Y/N." 

I let go of the hug and face her. Her puffy eyes were staring back at my dark ones. 

"I've been thinking about my life is it better if I die?"

---

My friendship FEELS! I'm a soft bean OKAY!

Be Nice!

I laugh at Felix so many times in this, TBH. LOL

One more chapter and it'll be completed.