20)

I open my eyes at the sounds of students coming in to chatter with their friends. My head hurt from sitting and sleeping in a bad position just now. I groan quietly and move off of my seat to go out for fresh air. My head need the blood to circulate again. 

I took a stroll down the hallway full of people and none of them gave me any looks. I was always the quiet one who nobody cares about so I'm glad I'm not eye catchy. 

I enter the girl bathroom but seeing someone in there makes me walk out but before I get to, she spotted me. "Y/N?" Somi spoke. I sigh and turn on my heels. "May I talk to you?" She said not looking away from her reflection. 

"What do you want? Make it quick." I demand. She was taken aback by my voice being back I can see it. The fear in her eyes flickers slightly but then she kept her smirk on.

"I won." Was all she said to me. I scoffed.

"I never decided to play in your little games to begin with so I don't know what did you win?" I said before walking back out.

"Of course I won over Jisung. You're nothing to him now and soon I'll make him turn against you. You did say you don't need him no more, right?" She burn her eyes into my back as I remain quiet. 

"I don't care. Let's see whose going to end up crying at the end because I know I'm not going to be the one begging for forgiveness." I snapped at her with a small smirk curving up my lip. She was shock and I just left her there.

I step out from the restroom and Jisung was waiting for someone. He stand beside of the boys bathroom and look up once he saw me. Instead of his smile he just stare at me with no emotion. I knew this would happen soon. I ignore his presence and walk away to my class but then he take a hold of my wrist.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He finally ask. I scoffed at his reaction and he gave me a confused look.

"Why am I doing this to you? Why are you doing this to me?" I said right back at him. "You only care about yourself. What about me? What is she to you to begin with?" I break free of his grip the moment Somi came out. He look back to her and I walk away. 

***

I watch as Y/N walk away to her first class. Somi came to my side and hug me, comforting me but something felt different. It wasn't like Y/N's. 

"Did something happen?" She ask me. I shook my head and walk away to class with Somi following me.

"Somi, please go to class. I think I need some times to myself only." Why do I feel like I'm about to betray someone? She looks down to her feet and sigh. She nodded her head and walk away to her class.

I enter my classroom and Seungmin look up from his seat same goes with Hyunjin. I walk over to the two of them but then Seungmin gave me a glare. Hyunjin didn't know what to say so he kept quiet. "Sup, Hyunjin." I decided to greet him. 

"Hi, Jisung. How's you and girlfriend?" He smile. I groan.

"Let's not even talk about it. I'm begging you." I said straight out. He was shook to see me say that but then nodded in understanding. 

"So, have you think about it?" Seungmin ask me this time. I look up and smile faintly. 

"Yes but why do I feel like I'm going to betray someone or else hurt someone." I said quietly. He didn't know for sure what I meant. I thought for a bit about something but then I wasn't so sure if it was a good idea for me to do this to us. 

"Seungmin do you want to go on a double date with me and Somi?" He looks at me surprisingly confused. 

"What the heck? I don't even have a date first of all! He went on and I chuckle lightly.

"Bring whoever you want. I don't care who. You like Y/N, right?" He paused suddenly giving me a unreadable expression. He sighs. 

"If you hurt Y/N I'm going to hurt you, Jisung." I smile back at him to rest assure but really I knew the consequences. 

After our conversation we all went to our seat to sit down. Class begin and that's how our day begin. I knew that what I was doing is going to leave a scar on three of us. Seungmin likes her and somehow I can take a guess on who she likes but I don't want to assume yet. I'm dating Somi but I have a feeling that this isn't the right one either but what's been done can't be undone, can it?

I enter my house and my brother was in the kitchen. Does this guy ever stay at work for more then an hour? He works but why does he always seem to be at home 24/7 whenever I return home? 

"Have you talk to Y/N?" He ask me, saying the name I couldn't bare to hear. Letting out a sigh I nodded.

"I tried but it is what it is. You know the usual." I fake a smile again and he stopped me from leaving.

"Want my help?" He ask. I look back at him and shook my head.

"I don't think you can. To put it I'm confused about my own feelings." I said as I walk up the stairs to my room. Brian shook his head at my words. I could hear him chuckles from below. 

"This kid haven't even realize it." Was all I heard before closing my door. 

I plop myself on my bed and stare at my phone. Should I text her? She probably hates me now. I was the one who decided to stay with her so I'm the one to be blame for making her feel this way. 

I lay a hand on my chest and breath in and out a few times at the thoughts in my head. 

"Why do you make me feel like I might even like you more than a friend?"

---

What should he do? LOL.

As you can tell...Brian is his brother. I had to put that LOL.

Whose your Day6 bias? Mine is Youngk as you can see ;)

What is his plan? What is Seungmin going to do?