25)

That following day, I didn't talk to Jisung. We didn't even spare glances at each other. Seungmin was trying to bring back my smile by bringing me food and take me to places we've never really been to in the city. 

Chan notice the atmosphere every time we were having to sit together because he wanted us to. He sigh and slam his fist on the table startling us all. All eight boys turn to look at him. 

Jisung gulp but he didn't look nervous either. Somi of course was sitting with us. Sohye also joined us after we both explained some stuffs to them. They didn't mind her here knowing that she was my sister who I'm finally on good terms with. 

"Alright, Somi, you leave. Y/N you stay. Sohye leave too. Jisung to better fucken stay or else I'm telling Brian about your bad behavior in school." We were taken aback to hear Chan curse. We all had no choice but to do as he say. 

Sohye look at me before leaving. Somi didn't want to leave but Chan gave her the evil eye look and she left the table quickly. He sighed at last and begin to speak up.

"Explain what the heck is going on between three of you?" He ask us, leaning his head on the palm of his hand. Woojin ate his chicken in peace while watching us. Felix was sharing his popcorn with Changbin as Hyunjin and Jeongin both look up from their phones. 

"I like Y/N." Seungmin clarified. 

"I'm dating Somi." 

The two of them sent death glares at each other. I was between them. Since Sohye moved aside there was a seat open between Jisung and I. Chan look directly at me and I groan. 

"You sound like my dad don't give me that look please." I murmurs, putting my head down on the table. He lean back and nodded his head. A yawn escape his mouth as he stare at all three us of. 

"Alright then. We can sit here all day and not even the teachers or staffs can stop me from doing so." He grin before pulling out his phone. "Hmm I wonder if I should call Brian." Chan snickers. Jisung try to take his friend's phone away but he was faster. 

"Spill." He said again and Jisung groan slumping in his chair. "I'm sure I also know whose side your brother is on, Jisung. I'm also sure he knows more than I do so would you risk it?" Chan threat him and Jisung finally give up.

"So what if I don't want to be their friend no more?" He finally say, crossing his arm. Jisung look back at me but his eyes says the complete opposite of what he said. Why is he hurting me like this?

A fist was slam on to the table startling me this time and Seungmin stood up from his seat. He grab Jisung by the collar of his shirt, "If you're so in love with Somi then why are you breaking your friendship off with Y/N? You don't even know the truth." He shouts. Jisung didn't look at him instead he was looking at me. We both stared into each others eyes until Chan broke it for us.

"Wow, a fucked up love triangle shit this is. So, Jisung, let me confirm this first. Do you like Y/N?" I look up to glare at Chan for bringing this up again but he gestured me to stay quiet. I pout and cross my arms. 

"No." He said flat out. Chan was about to throw his fist because he was pulling up his sleeves. He punched Jisung making him fall out of his chair. All eyes were on us. I gasp.

"Both of you are so lame. I met her first. I was the one who brought her into the group to begin with so you guys are the two losers here." Chan said rolling his eyes. 

He pointed his finger at Jisung, "Apologize to her. You don't have the right to break the friendship because if you're willing to break a chain just because of some lies your girlfriend told you then you're not worth the friendship I'm building up." 

He pointed to Seungmin next, "Apologize to Jisung for stealing his girl in the first place. You should know better than play his little games with him." 

He pointed to both of them this time "Last but not least, most importantly apologize to Y/N for playing with her feelings. Case close." Chan sat back down waiting for them to say something. 

Jisung didn't say anything neither is Seungmin. This time I was the one to talk. "I'm sorry but I really can't return your feelings Seungmin." I look back to Jisung and he look up for me to say something to him too. "Jisung, thank you for leaving me. I've come to learn a lot of things this year with you guys. Probably without your little feelings then I might not even be able to say something." I giggle but none of them were smiling. I sigh. 

"I understand." Seungmin said. He exit the lunch room with the door being slammed making all eyes lay on us. This time it was Jisung who stand up. His eyes bored into mine. He take a few steps close to me. I eyed him confusingly. What is he going to do? 

When he finally stopped in front of me. He lean in close to my face. My eyes widen at his next move. Chan was choking Woojin and Minho both with his arm around their neck as he hold in his screams. 

Jisung kissed me.

---

Why did he say he don't like her?

Will he notice her?

Will he come to realize his feelings for her?

Will he finally let go of Somi?

FYI...I have something planned for Seungmin so he won't be so lonely. Idk if you'll like it though. Then again I don't think you'll expect it.

I made Jising this kind of character BC from wat I've seen (its my opinion don't get offended) its mostlythe grl whose how should I say this... dumb in the book. So I was thinking how bout I make the boy tht way (clueless) instead. Dont offended I'm just saying. But yea...