16)

It's been a few days since their last conversation. Y/N was closer than she thought. In a way she can manage to say a few words out loud. Mrs. Min notice the sudden changes in the girl but didn't mind it. She knew what Y/N was trying to do. 

That day in class Jisung was no where to be found. Sohye was sitting at her seat with her legs crossed over the other, her attention on her phone. Y/N had her head down on her desk trying to find some sleep in her but couldn't. Somi on the other hand was smirking proudly waiting for Y/N to surrender. 

The classroom door open and footsteps came inside. Everyone's loud chattering was quiet down. Y/N force her head up to check out the sudden silence. Standing at the front of the room was Jisung. 

"I'm sorry I overslept." He bow before quickening his pace to his desk. 

He shoot her a smile and she look away from him. 

---

I could sense the intense stares and glares coming from Sohye and Somi. The two of them weren't pleased. Don't they have better things to do than bothering me? 

Class ends and I step out of the room but Seungmin was at the door outside. He grin. "I'm walking with you to next class." I nodded my head and just as I was about to leave with him, a hand grabbed mine. I turn around immediately. 

"Y/N, where are you going?" Jisung's voice stopped me from taking any other steps.

He shot a glare to Seungmin but Seungmin didn't respond with anything. He just stand there. 

"We're going to class. Where else?" Seungmin answered for me. 

"I'm not asking you Seungmin. I know you have a different class from her's so if I were you I would get going by now." He snapped. I was taken aback by the sudden anger coming out from him. He looks calm but his voice says so otherwise.

"Look, dude, if you don't stop whatever you're doing then Y/N might get scared." Seungmin responded. It took a long pause for him to say something back. Slowly, he lets go of me and walk away to the opposite directions from ours. 

I could see Somi walking out of the classroom. She greeted me with a satisfied smirk. I could say anything back. I watched her as she runs after my crush. A sigh slipped out from my mouth and Seungmin ruffles my hair. 

"Let's go before the two of us are late." 

***

I stomped away in anger. Why can't she see's that I'm here? Did she really think I'll leave her to the point she's running away with Seungmin? I should be the one helping her, not him, I got to her first. What if she likes him?

I stopped walking and think for a minute. She said she was in love. Is that who she's in love with? Kim Seungmin? I'm fine if it's someone else but why him? It just ticks me off. 

I groan and enter my classroom but then someone hugs me from behind. "Jisungie~" I turn my head back and saw Somi. I smile.

"Hi." She's so cute. I shouldn't worry about who Y/N likes because it's not my business. As long as none of us hurt each other then it's all good, our friendship is safe. She loves someone and I love someone. Do I?

The two of us take our seat which happens to be next to each others and soon begin a conversation. 

Somi told me a few funny events that's happened in her life. It was cute to see her laughing at her funny moments. Her voice is so addicting but somehow not as attractive as Y/N's singing voice. I got out of my trance the moment I realize what I thought of. Did I just compared Somi to Y/N? I shouldn't be doing this. Aish my head is going crazy.