♡ 11 - oof ♡

Patton was sprawled on the floor lifelessly, groaning.

"Patton...?" Logan asked slowly. "Are you alright?"

"I feel dead."

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I'm not. That's why I feel dead."

Logan's heart broke into a million pieces. He'd gotten rid of all the alcohol in the apartment. Did he make the right choice? "Everything's going to be okay with time, alright?"

"I want to believe you."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to go outside and chase each other and find dogs to play with?"

"...not really."

What?! Patton would normally never decline that offer.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"No..."

Logan crouched down next to Patton. When Patton grunted, Logan sighed and laid next to him on the floor.

"What are you thinking about, Patton?"

"I want to do stuff. But like, I don't want to do stuff. I feel like I'll never be able to do stuff again."

"...are you depressed?"

"...eh."

"How often do you feel this way?"

Patton flipped over and stared at the ceiling. "Like, almost every day."

"We need to get you some help."

He groaned.

"What?"

"Don't wanna."

"Would you like to simply lay here together?"

"Sure. Whatever."

This was the most unlike Patton behavior that Logan had ever experienced.

They stared at the ceiling, laying next to each other and talking about their problems. Logan had no idea that that was exactly what Patton needed.

"I'm going to make us some dinner now," Logan said, pushing himself up.

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"I need a kiss."

So Logan kneeled on the floor and kissed him sweetly before getting up again to start preparing the food.

"Do you want me to bring you some blankets and a pillow?" Logan suggested, realizing that Patton couldn't be completely comfortable lying on the hard floor.

"Yeah, sure."

"How many blankets?"

"Six."

"Okay. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Patton nodded.

Great, Patton. Just great. You're treating him like your slave and not your boyfriend.

But these times are hard and he loves you and wants to help you!

He's sick of you.

He loves you!

He hates you. He's the only person who's ever loved you and you're ruining everything by ruining him.

When Patton broke down into tears, curled up in a fetal position on the cold floor, anybody could tell which voice in his head had won that argument.