♡ epilogue ♡

About two years had passed since the group happily reunited.

Roman was now in a show on Broadway and got to meet Barrett Wilbert Weed.

Virgil had gotten a lot more fame online, mainly on YouTube, since he got engaged and then married, and still wrote and did theatre.

Valerie was in the same show as Roman and was living her best life as the lead. She also got to meet Barrett Wilbert Weed and it was a blast talking to her about playing Veronica Sawyer as well.

Hellen did community theatre and became an activist for women's and LGBTQ+ rights.

Calypso worked to produce songs for famous singers and singers who were just starting to release music into the world.

Jade found a boyfriend who wasn't a cheating scumbag and became a nurse. She also helped Hellen with her activism projects.

Patton submitted his art to galleries and gained quite a following on Instagram - 3 million followers. He openly talked about his former addictions to help others.

Logan studied astronomy and later painted a galaxy on his shared bedroom's ceiling, like he had done so long ago to Virgil's in Florida. He discovered a new planet, which he had named "Pathos" because it reminded him of his wonderful husband.

Every now and then, Patton would have bad days where his mental health would sink down and depression and anxiety would beat him up. He did relapse a couple of times, but that is completely normal and Logan was always by his side to kick alcohol's ass.

When Patton was finally free of the addiction, he would share kisses with his husband at night while watching Disney movies. They would bake together, sing together, dance, explore, shop, and film together.

And that's all they needed.

(a/n: that's the end! (sorta) i thought i was ending it here but Lightningstar102 requested a joint wedding scene so that will be posted very soon!)