"You aren't happy to ride with us?" Louis pouts.

"Not after last time." I answer him. "Zayn! I'm sitting with you and Liam!"

I sit down in between them in the back. Louis spins around in his seat and pouts at me. There is no way I am riding next to Louis again. I buckle my seatbelt and wave at him. Zayn and Liam were quiet the last time I rode in this crazy van. Hopefully, they will be calmer than the dorks in front of us.

The ride to the studio was rather quiet. Liam and Zayn chatted with me about random things. I knew it was a good choice to sit with them. Every few minutes, Louis would look back at me and pout. Eventually, I ended up promising to sit next to him on the ride back.

When we got there, we were lead to the main conference room. It was just a massive, empty room. No chairs. We were all just standing there, talking amongst ourselves. After five minutes of waiting, the four judges strolled in the room. No one said anything at first. We all just stared at each other.

"Congratulations on making it to the live shows." Simon breaks the silence. "Saturday will be the first live show. That night you will have a group performance and then an individual performance."

Cheryl steps forward next. "This week's theme is number one singles. The group performance song will be The Rhythm of the Night by Corona."

I think I have heard of that song before. My mum loves listening to oldies around the house. Hopefully, that will come in handy.

"We have a list of number one singles that you are able to sing. First come, first serve." Louis Walsh hands out the sheet of paper. "Pick at least two songs."

"Once you have your songs, come to us in our own studios and we will tell you if we approve." Danni smiles at all of us.

I grab the paper that was passed back to me. I don't need to look at this. I already have two songs I want to sing. The judge's leave the room. Everyone starts discussing the song they want to sing. I squeeze through everyone to the door. I open it up to see arrows pointing to where each judge's studio is. I follow the arrow to Cheryl's studio. I knock on the door once to hear her telling me to come in.

"That was quick." Cheryl comments, standing up from a chair.

"Once I heard the theme, I immediately knew what song I wanted to sing." I tell her.

Cheryl sits down in the chair and motions for me to do the same in the other one. "What are your song choices?" Cheryl crosses her legs.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper or My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion." I tell her with a huge grin on my face.

"Celine Dion's songs are really hard to sing." Cheryl says.

"I know. Everyone will play it safe the first week. I want to stand out." I cross my fingers, hoping she says yes.

"Sing part of it for me." Cheryl demands.

I was expecting this. I know this will be a hard song for me, but I know if I can pull this off then I'll be safe. Everyone from the X Factor knows not to sing Celine Dion because she can sing really high notes. I really want to sing this song.

'Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on.'

Cheryl stares at me for a few seconds. Did I screw up? I didn't think I did. I know all the words by heart. Maybe my voice isn't right for a Celine Dion song.