"Nagisa-sensei! C-Calm down!" However, Aoba's words never reached to his teacher when Nagisa never showed a sign of restraint and kept on threatening the man.

"Let him go."

Meanwhile, in the midst of all things, they heard a voice telling them to let go of the victim and turned to the left to see the man from before that hosted the opening of the said classroom. He walks towards them with a straight face while both of his hands were hidden behind his back.

"M-Mr. Hatsuzuri!" choked the man that was being threatened, but were ignored by them.

"I take it that you are the teacher who runs classes in this building, is that correct?" asked the latter with an annoying tone.

"Yeah? And you must be the person who's behind all of this renovations?" Nagisa finally freed the poor threatened man, letting him escape while the two of them have a stare-down.

"No, my father did."

"Your father?"

Nagisa twitched his eyebrows as he look at the guy with a face full of suspicion. He wonders about who might be this 'father' of his which was the mastermind of renovating Kunugigaoka's property.

"I am nothing but a fellow messenger. If you want to ask questions, why don't you ask him?" The guy mentions someone from the other side and out of the blue found Asano staring daggers at them, or maybe the messenger alone.

"Asano?" Nagisa mutters when he followed the guy's gaze and found him standing at the road.

Meanwhile, Asano never switched his gaze looking daggers at the guy in a suit. He must be pretty pissed for some reason, but eventually he switched to look at Nagisa to say something.

"Nagisa, let's meet back at my office and discuss things in there." After Asano said this, he turned around to walk down the stairs, leaving Nagisa in a daze.

But Nagisa followed him anyway, rolling his eyes at the guy in a suit with full of anger and suspicion one last time before walking down the stairs.

———————————————————

The next day...

"What?!? We're not allowed to do club activities in sensei's old classroom anymore?!" shouted Stella when she heard the news from her classmate, Aoba.

"Shh!! Would you keep it down a little bit?!" Aoba warns to lower Stella's voice which she immediately understood and quickly apologizes for that.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Stella asked.

"I don't know. That's only what Nagisa-sensei told me. He said we have to wait until he finds a solution." Aoba said.

"I see." Mutters Stella as she felt sadness within her after hearing the bad news.

After awhile, the school's westminster chime interrupts their conversation as it rang throughout the whole campus, letting everyone know that it's time for afternoon classes. Stella and Aoba went to their respective seats simultaneously as they both gave a nod to each other after deciding to continue their conversation later.

After school...

"Aoba, gather up our club members. I...no. We have something that we need to discuss with them." Stella walks over to Aoba's seat and tells him this.

Aoba simply agreed to Stella's command as he gave a nod and stood up to exit the classroom together with her. Although after reaching to the hallways, both of them separated ways when Stella mentioned about delivering paper works to the student council.