Emperor

Emperor

Universe Andrelina - 30 million kilometers from the planet Earth

Huge spaceship is flying in space of Andrelina. Ship of Emperor. Ship controlling the Andrelina Galaxy. Ship headed by Lord Draku. Chairman of the Emperor who had conquered many planets in Andrelina. The vessel is capable of carrying 3000 troops. Emperor is the evil forces who control the forces of evil like Zroxark. Emperor use Zroxark to find Emesa Stones. The stone is believed to have strong power for those who have it. Emperor just want to dominate Andrelina with the power of Emesa Stones.

"Lord Draku, we received a message from Zroxark 4 hours ago. They told their condition on earth. They were attacked badly and asked for our help,"said one of the officers to Lord Draku.

"Zroxark defeated by humans? Humans are weak. They weak and foolish,"Drake said as he looked out through the big mirror in his ship.

"What do you want us to do."

"No need to do anything. Emesa Stones were not on earth and the Milky Way. They are not important for us. Continue on to the galaxies in Andrelina,"Drake gives direction.

Suddenly, Emperor's Ship detect a ship was approaching them. Flights from earth. The ship carrying Warlord. He escapes and continue to Emperor.

"Lord Draku. There was a small ship approaching us,"said the officer.

"Who?"

"Warlord. He managed to escapes."

"Emperor. This Warlord. I am here. Let me in."

Lord Draku staring out the window looking the Warlord's ship. He just stared at Warlord.

"How dare he come here. He only brings problems and embarrassment," Lord Draku said as he fled the scene.

"What should we do?"

Lord Draku looked up and looked at the officer. "We continue the journey and the destroyed that ship."

He's left the room. Emperor's ship fled the scene. Warlord just looked. He did not understand. It looks missiles came out of the Emperor towards Warlord. Warlord was shocked and panicked. He tried to avoid and escape but failed. The missile hit right into the ship. It cause an explosion. Emperor's ship just flew forward with an explosion behind it.