Regain East

Regain East

1000 Star Trooper army approached the eastern regions. Looks like Zroxark's ship led by Dahkur controlling the air there. Dahkur's armies detect the presence of Star Trooper.

"Dahkur! We detect Star Trooper here,"said the official Dahkur.

"How many?" Dahkur asked.

"A lot. Maybe 1000 of Star Trooper's ships," he said.

"Huh. They came quickly. They want to re-occupy the area. Hell. But they will not succeed.Order the ships to attack,"Dahkur gives direction.

The Dahkur's soldiers began to attack the Star Trooper. Hundreds of planes start salvos. Star Trooper's ships began to land on the ground. Hundreds of soldiers attacked them on the ground. The sound of gunfire and explosions were heard in the eastern region.

"Attack on the ground! Make sure they do not miss!" Moja shouted, who led the attack in the east. Star Trooper armies wear uniforms like a robot. Uniforms that make them look great and is able to resist the Dahkur's armies.

Star Trooper attack with laser guns and some of them were fighting face to face with Dahkur's armies. The battle make them look like they fought like robots fighter.

Dahkur's armies attacked with laser sword that is their main weapon. They have great battle with the army of Star Trooper. Military of Dahkur very fast and moves like the wind. This makes it difficult for Star Trooper to attack.

Star Trooper incessant firing. Hundreds of troops fighting on the ground can be seen from the sky.

"Attack! Do not stop. They would faint soon!"Moja gives order. He attacked the enemy planes. They shoot using the missile laser. The fight became very tense.

Looks like Dahkur is moving with his forces to Star Trooper. Hundreds of Dahkur's soldier move quickly. They are moving in a very systematic position. Star Trooper failed to beat them in space.

"Now it's time! Use Dahulu!" shouted Dahkur.

"Good! Dahulu is activated!" shouted one of the soldiers Dahkur.

Suddenly the main Dahkur ship dropping thousands of small balls like eggs. The balls fall to the ground. The balls move like magnet and began to merge. The Star Trooper's soldiers just looked.

Moja just look at the situation that just happened.

"What's that? What are they doing?" Moja quite worried.

That little balls that start shaping up to be something. Forming into two large giant robot. Giant robots of Dahulu!

Moja was very surprised to see a glimpse of that two big giant robots. He ordered his troops to attack Dahulu with everything they have.

The forces on the ground are still fighting. Dahkur looked at Dahulu. He ordered Dahulu to destroy Star Trooper's ships.

"Destroy them! Destroy everything! "Dahkur gives order.

Dahulu attack by issuing a laser power of their hand. They began to attack Star Trooper's ships. Situation became tense. Moja looks around. He ordered his troops not to retreat. He started attacking Dahulu.

"All! Unite! Now!

Hundreds of planes Star Trooper looks they are merging. Some merged into hand. Merge into the foot. They turn into a big robot. Robot with bright blue. With a sword behind it. Laser rifle in his right hand. Robot Star Trooper standing in front of two Dahulu. The Star Trooper's robot is known as Zios. Robot that controlled by the Star Trooper's armies in every part of the robot.

In Zios's head, Moja operate and direct the movement Zios.

"Shit!" Dahkur angry to see that situation. He did not expect the man was able to produce such technology.

"Disperse!"

Both Dahulu and Zios start attacking. Zios jump and kick one of the Dahulu. That Dahulu darted back. Zios shoot another Dahulu. The shot hit right into Dahulu chest. Zios jump and drew his sword.

"Use sword and attack the creature!" Moja gives direction.

Zios stabbing chest and green oil came out from the Dahulu'sbody. Zios stabbed the chest and beheaded the Dahulu's head. Zios looked back and another ran toward another Dahulu. Dahulu gives powerful punch toward Zios. Zios fall.

"Wake up! We beat this bastard. We will win!" Moja shouted.

Zios stand up and through a punch toward dahulu. They fought great. Zios jump to avoid attacks from Dahulu. Dahulu shoot fire from his hands. Zios keep avoiding. Zios draw sword and ran out towards Dahulu. Zios cutting Dahulu's left hand. Dahulu shouting. Zios jump high and stab the back of Dahulu. Oil splashing out of the body. Zios managed to defeat Dahulu

"Hell," Dahkur said. He ordered his troops to attack Zios. Moja looked at Dahkur's ship. He wants to attack and kill Dahkur. He knew that the army would be killed if they kill Dahkur.

Zios fly fast towards the main ship of Dahkur. Zios punch the front of the ship. The front ships started to destroy and explode. Dahkur was there. He knew his ship would be destroyed. Zios back and shoot laser guns. Dahkur ship disintegrated. They beat Dahkur. Star Force's trooper on the ground also began to dominate the situation.

Many enemy's soldiers were killed. Zios shoot at the Dahkur's planes. Some of Dahkur's military aircraft began to retreat. Moja know they have been successful. Zios began to split back the planes again. They landed on the gornd. Moja came down from his ship. He looked around. He knew they were successfully recovered the east. Now he hope Star Trooper in the north will success too. Moja just looked at the sky.