The Defeat of Zroxark

Zioniv start burning. The sound of the explosion could be heard. Huge explosions come out of the ship. Zeta ship fly out out of the Zioniv automatically. Kay just looked at Mosa. Kay started to cry. Zeta fly out to the land. Zeta ship crashed into the forests. Kay rushed out of his ship. He looked into the sky. He just kneeling. He was only able to see the Zioniv destroyed.

It Look like the Zroxarks's ships does not working and functioning. They fly with no direction. This is because the control center in Zioniv was destroyed. No instructions to the Zroxark's soldiers. The enemies ships only fly without doing anything.

Star Trooper successful crippled their main ship. Moja ordered all his troops to attack the enemy ships that do not work it. Zroxark's soldiers on the land also does not working. Star Trooper began to destroy the enemies. Moja ordered all aircraft attacked Zioniv.

"The ship has been crippled! We attack! Make sure it is destroyed!"Moja gives direction.

Hundreds of missiles fired at the Zioniv. Zioniv ship began to disintegrate. The great ship began to plummet to the ground. To the forest there. Kay just looked at Zioniv that has been destroyed and crashed on the ground. Star Trooper was still shooting at Zioniv. They want to ensure that all Zroxark's soldiers were killed. Moja want to ensure Warlord is killed.

Warlord ran toward a small ship in the Zioniv. He knows that they have been defeated. Warlord tried to escape. He went into a small ship only fit for him.Warlord speed into space. Surpassed the earth's atmosphere. He continued into the space.

"Sir. We detect a small ship came out of the ship. The ship ran out of the atmosphere. What should we do?"asked one of the soldiers.

"It Warlord. He managed to escape. Hell," Moja said.

"Ignore the ship. He fled. Now make sure all the enemy soldiers destroyed."

Star Trooper was finally defeated Zroxark. After many years, they finally succeeded. However, the Earth is dying. Terrain devastated and destroyed the future is not promising the earth a better place. All Star Trooper's soldiers gathered in the Himalayas. Looks like thousands of soldiers lost their lives. This situation is very sad. The atmosphere around Himalayas was burned and destroyed from the fighting. Kay sat on a large rock. He was only sit. Alpha joint Kay. They looked very sad over the death of Mosa. Kay stay silent.