North Preparation

North Preparation

The situation in northern was calmed. The weather was cold with thick snow filling the east. The soldiers began to build bases of Star Trooper while they were there. The troops also make the environment safe.

Star Trooper led by Aiten in the north. They also clean up the area after the battle. Ice began to break and slag by the fighting. Cold water temperature to rise. The situation in the north is safe but extremely cold weather makes it difficult for the restoration work.

"The weather is too cold," Aiten said who stay in a small cave with a small group of soldiers. Kay and Mosa also with him.

"That's right. Weather like this would complicate everything," Kay said.

"We can only hope that Zroxark would not attack."

"No. They will not come, "Aiten said while holding a glass of hot coffee.

"Now what?" Kay asked.

"You do not want to return to the main base, right?" Aiten said.

"Hmm ... I'll definitely be punished. And I will accept them all. But now it all does not matter. We need to think about the next strategy. We have been successful in the north and here. Zroxark will be angry. But at the same time we managed to beat them. This is something that we never been achive in long time," Kay said.

Aiten just listen and nod. He knew Kay told the truth. They need to plan something quickly. However, Aiten only waiting for the order came from the main bases. He did not want to do things in without an order by Star Trooper.

"You do just follow orders?" Kay said to Aiten.

"Yes. I am soldiers of Star Trooper. I am not like you. I do not want to risk things around me," Aiten said.

Kay looked around. He knows that Aiten doing the right thing he did not want to force Aiten. At this moment he and his team will be in the north. The weather grew cold at night. Star Trooper's soldiers resting in a cave. Large tents are raised. Some troops stayed to monitor the situation. The atmosphere is very quiet. Kay, Mosa and Aiten just relax.

Suddenly there was a sudden call to Aiten. "Mr. Aiten, you were asked to attend the main camp now," said a voice that comes out of the communication tool. The voice sounded anxious.

"That's not good. The tone was not good,"Kay said.

Aiten get up and go to the main tent. Kay and Mosa followed Aiten. Kay could feel something bad might happen. They came out of the cave. Heavy snow fell that night. They walked toward the main tent. The three of them entered the main tent.

The tent was very spacious and large. There were a few high-tech computer screens are there. Some soldiers Star Trooper was there driving those computers.

"What's wrong?" Aiten said.

"Sir. We just got the news. News from the main bases, "said one army officer who seems to panic.

"Go ahead," said Aiten. "Sir ... the main bases...it was.. been attack. In the worst attack,"he said.

Aiten was very surprised. He only looked the army there. Kay and Mosa also very surprised. They looked around. They could not believe it. Zroxark never attacked Star Trooper in their main bases.

"What? How? When?" Aiten asked.

"The fight took place at dusk. We believe it's still happening now."

"Take all ready. We will be heading to main bases as soon as possible!"Aiten gives direction.

"Sir. We received instructions from the east. From Moja. He order us not to go back,"

Aiten seem confused by the order. He looked at Kay. Kay just stand there.

"Why?" Aiten asked.

"The position. We are far away," Kay said.

Hhe guessed that Moja ordered the army not to return because their positions were far apart. "We're too far away. Maybe that what Moja thinks."

"Yes sir. However, Captain Moja ordered the army to the Himalayas. We believe that war will break out there."

"Himalaya" Aiten said.

"Hmm ... the position is not far from here and eastern regions. Himalayas are also in the middle. Close to the Zroxark bases."

"Final Battle," Kay said.

"It was order from Moja. He knows we control the east and north. We will fight them in the Himalayas. Zroxark's armies who were in the main will also be to the Himalayas."

Aiten now understand the strategy of Moja. Kay and Mosa also seem to agree. They looked Aiten and wait for instructions. They know that they will go to the Himalayas. The last war that will determine their fate. Battles will be the new history of the earth.

"Good. We go to the Himalayas. Move your troops and make sure they are ready. Send ships and a strong army there. Make sure the area is well controlled. Place the military to control this area too," Aiten said.

They all start getting ready. Kay and Mosa moved toward Zeta ship. Alpha Team is there. Kay explained the situation that happened to the team. They all seem enthusiastic. They are ready. Star Trooper's army began to prepare. Hundreds of ships leaving the east. They continue heading to the Himalayas.