chapter 1

March 10, 20XX

My doorbell rang, filling the quiet empty hallways of my house. I ran downstairs to pick up the door. I opened the door to see no one but a box at my doorstep.

"Must be the thing I ordered"

I quickly took the box and went inside, closing the door behind me. I placed the box on a table and opened it. Inside, was a copy of the newest game. I opened the package for the game and on top there was a manual, why not read it.

'Have you ever been lonely? Have you ever felt like you don't have anyone to hang out with, or be with?'

"Huh, this thing knows my life so well"

I chuckled a little and continued reading.

'Well, Picture Perfect is the product for you! Picture Perfect is a game where you get to hang out with one of our AI's and become friends with them. They will accompany you anywhere, not in person but digitally! You are provided with an installment disc and a phone. You are required to keep the phone with you at all times in order for this game to work, how else is your AI supposed to contact you when it is in need? There is a separate manual for the instructions, please follow them-'

"Bla, bla, bla, fancy stuff. Now let's see this game"

I took the disc carefully from the package and started installing the game, I looked at the instructions just in case as well, I don't want to mess up anything already.

After about 10 minutes, the game finished installing. I quickly started the game, and was impatient about what I'm about to witness.

'Thank you for installing Picture Perfect! Please wait while we randomize a friend for you :)'

"Randomize? Would've been logical to ask questions for the person so that they know who they're perfect with"

While the game randomized, I looked through the list of the characters in the game.

'We found a friend for you! Meet Jeon Jungkook'

Jeon Jungkook?

I looked at the list again, and saw Jungkooks mini profile.

"This doesn't really tell me much about the guy, but at least I know how he looks like"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This doesn't really tell me much about the guy, but at least I know how he looks like"

I shrugged it off and payed attention to the game.

'Jungkook is a little bunny. He likes to sing and dance, and he is such a trouble maker to all his friends. He is 21 years old, but acts younger. So watch out for him!"

"Eh, he doesn't sound bad"

The game then transitioned into a room. It looks very nice, such an aesthetic I guess you could say.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. And then a guy, assuming it's Jungkook, came and smiled at me.

"Ah, hello there! I'm Jungkook, what's your name?"