Bonus Chapter

With the midnight about to fall, Raisha stopped the car right in front of the destination, she was keen to show her man. Turning off the ignition, she swivelled her head to peek a look at Aayush only to find him asleep with his head hanging on one side while his mouth was little open. Removing her seatbelt, she shifted closer to him and closed his mouth; a little smile stretched on her lips seeing the way he slept like a baby.

She felt bad for waking him up in the middle of the night when he was so tired due to his work commitment but he didn't forgot her even in those times. Because if he did then he won't be completing her training for bike riding. She could never believe that he was teaching her his precious bike these days. In his words, he loved to see her excel in everything whether be it in her professional projects or anything personal.

One of the reasons, whenever they went out, it was her driving while he sat beside her enjoying watching her drive like it was the best thing to look at. As much as the people gave them weird looks when he would sit behind her on the bike or the car, she knew he didn't gave two hoots to anyone. And it gave her all the reasons to fall in love with her husband, some more with each day. She checked the watch to see it was five minutes left for 12.

Opening the drawer, she quickly pulled the blindfold, and covered his eyes while he sat with no worry like he didn't even realized where they were.

"Husband, aren't you planning to wake up?" She whispered in his ear, and he tried to pull her in his arms even in his sleep, but she pulled away chuckling.

"We are not in home, hubby. I hope you remember it." She reminded him, and he suddenly sat up straight, his drowsiness leaving him now, but all he confronted was darkness in front of him. His one hand touched his eyes, and she could see the frowns appearing on his forehead already.

"Why this?" He asked confused.

"Because I have kidnapped you, Husband." She replied cheekily and he burst out laughing, making her smile.

"I thought you already hijacked me in school, whats the point of kidnapping now?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and pulled her head closer to his face, and next she knew, a sloppy kiss landed on her cheek.

"Don't try to distract me, Mr. Husband." He sulked wanting to know what his precious wife was up to.

He was sure, he was up for a surprise which he might have never received in his life. She didn't gave him time to ask further, and instantly got down the car and jogged towards his side to open the door. She helped him out, and he pouted as she intertwined their hands and led him to the center.

Halting in the middle, Aayush tried to smell the surrounding, and to say the smell of trees and mud hit his nostrils but ge didn't miss the freshly enchanting feel of the air caressing his skin.

Raisha stood on his back and opened the blind folds, and he snapped his open to find darkness for a second, before the entire place came out alive in front of him making his heart swell in the reminiscing of the memories that he cherished forever.

They were near the Wood house; the very wood house which he discovered in his college days. A spot that wasn't just his home, but his personal heaven with his wife who became his in that very place.

The bigger surprise was the fact that the place was renovated, and the newest added factor was the beautiful shining lake. In front the board read the title:- Six A's Lake- A tribute to lovers and love.