Chapter 32- What you Need to Know...

Nauseous thoughts are the only ones when you get a visit from those whom you least expect to see. The permanent fear that settles in your heart on seeing people whom you hardly know but their one taunting line is enough to shake the ground beneath you. You don't know what to do or how to face the battle which is standing in front of you especially when you haven't even known that person neither you have ever known about them much but seeing the disgusted looks they harbor for you, all you could feel is sickening feeling which might weaken your resolve and which you wish the person in front of you won't notice because you don't want them to feel successful in intimidating you and trying to dominate over your confident personality.

The Shock wasn't the only word that crossed Raisha's mind in that moment hearing the taunting remark of the man in front of her, she was appalled, horrified, alarmed and so on. Her body wouldn't move nor her words made their way out from her throat and all she wanted was to run into Aayush's arms, hiding in his protective embrace because she had a gut feeling that the dominating man in front of her wasn't any less like her tyrant family. Facing their cruelty for years has made Raisha wise enough to know people's characters from their facial expressions only and the disgust she could feel in his eyes clearly told her that he wasn't a good news and something sinister was going to happen but what?

"What happened won't you greet your husband's father Mrs. Raisha Aayush Khandelwal?" Viraj asked sarcastically coming near her and she flinched at the way he addressed her but composing herself she immediately bent down to touch his feet, after all, he was her father in law and Aayush would obviously want her to respect him no matter what differences he had with him.

Viraj moved back before she could even touch his feet and smiled evilly to himself as Raisha stood up not understanding his actions.

"You think I will let a low life like you, touch my feet", he mocked and a shiver ran down in Raisha's body, hearing the word from him. The same very words which her family gave her.

"You pathetic disabled girl, you trapped my son in your love and he started going against me, his father The Viraj Khandelwal", Viraj yelled making Raisha flinch at his words but she didn't show it to him and instead replied " Neither I am disabled nor I have trapped Aayush in my love. We love each other and that is why he married. He didn't have any intention of going against you".

Viraj clenched his jaw seeing her not being affected by his words.

"How are you so sure that you won't be disabled again in your life? How are you so sure that you won't get that disease back again? No one was willing to accept you after knowing about you so you trapped my only son", Viraj asked gritting his teeth in anger and Raisha controlled her tears feeling on the verge of breaking down. She never thought that those who have been ill in past would have to face the consequences in the future too.

"So, cat caught your tongue now? Don't have an answer because you yourself know that there is no guarantee of you being like this always and you might suffer in future again but I won't let my son suffer because of you so leave him for once and all", Viraj mocked and declared, making Raisha's eyes go wide. Leave him!! Leave her Aayush when she had just got him after years of wait!!

Her temper rose this time as his words invoked the fire in her. She had let her family ruin her but she won't let another one of this world ruin her peace when she had just started to live her life without worries.

"Mr. Viraj Khandelwal, let me make one thing very clear to you I love Aayush and I will never leave him so keep your opinions regarding my past to yourself because I clearly don't need them and what do you think Aayush doesn't know about all this? He knows everything and in spite of knowing about my past he had married me so no matter what you say or do I won't leave my husband. I have promised to be with him all my life and I won't break my promise because you are telling me so" Raisha yelled at him while an evil smirk crossed his face seeing her raging in anger.