Bonus Chapter 6- Our Love- One Of A Kind!

Cape Town, South Africa

In a beautiful city, like that of Cape Town, which was addressed as the beautiful mother city; the water covering a large part, anyone would feel like living on a earthly heaven. Ofcourse, the presence of their loved ones, makes the experience all the more joyful, but for the one who has pushed that happiness away from his life, for sure Aayush was doing a great job in hiding his emotions.

Sitting in the balcony on an arm chair, with closed eyes, he was taking in the fresh air. The sound of waves echoing in his ears, but that wasn't what he was interested in.

His interest lied in that one sweet voice, which he heard last, two weeks back, when he applied the red sign of love on her forehead for the last time. The memories still etched with clarity on his mind, while her tear stricken face kept on flashing infront of his hollow eyes.

There was a deep void inside his heart, but who was he supposed to blame? Himself or his twisted fate.

He heard the sound of footsteps behind him, and he didn't have to wait for the person to speak, because he knew it would be his Aunt Sheetal; his mother's cousin who took them in the moment, Vidya informed her about their arrival.

"For how long will you do this to yourself, Aayush? Live a little. It's been two weeks already, and you have locked yourself in this house like you don't have any strength to live." Sheetal once again tried to reignite his lost courage, but she only heard a deep sigh in response. She had been shocked, witnessing the state of her nephew, but she knew that she had to become his strength as well as her sister's who has just got out of her worthless relationship.

"Raisha won't be living too. She would be walking zombie, so why should I show any strength when I have snatched away her strength?" He replied with closed eyes.

Vidya who has just come to check up on him, stood frozen at her place. She was broken, hurt, pained, but more than that she was angry at his stubbornness.

Sheetal stood there helpless, not knowing what to reply to his hopeless statement. It was so much ironic, that she stayed near Cape of Good Hope, where people come to revitalize their lost strength, but it did no good to her nephew.

Having enough of his tantrums, Vidya walked upto them with furious eyes. She stood infront of Aayush who could sense the tension in the air with her heavy breathing as well as foot steps.

She grabbed his both arms, and pulled him up a little harshly; which sent him and Sheetal in a state of shock; she was always a calm woman, but the tragidies were forcing her to put her calmness to rest and adorn the avtar of a strong female, to save another females life, who was much more important to her than her own daughter could have been.

"What the hell do you think of yourself, Aayush?You left her; You took this decision for her, then why all this? Why are you not even making an effort to do anything to get over your fears? By sitting here and dwelling on your weakness, how are you exactly doing any good for yourself or even Raisha?" She roared shaking him. Her words hit him like a rock, as a fearful expression took over his face.

But getting over the fear, he lashed, "Yes, I have left her because I am coward who can't hear her cries every night. I am an asshole of a husband, who can't see his wife dying along with him, so I chose giving her one death rather than killing her Daily. I am not blessed to have the happiness of my life".

He wasn't showing his vulnerability to Vidya or Sheetal, but he knew that they were right.

"Aayush, not all are blessed to have the love of their lives, but you are; yet you have pushed it away twice and for what? First, in your anger and now in your fears. Did you asked that girl once, what she felt? What she wanted? Both the times you decided for her, but where is her choice?" She added with her tears cascading down.