Chapter 35- When You Dare To Do...

Every evil ploy ends, and for every evil to end a hero and heroine is born who support each other to win from that evil. Darkness prevails in evil and light enhances the love while trust enhances the purity of your intentions. You love, you care and you create a life for yourself and your partner but when someone dares to mess with your life, you might not be able to suppress your anger forever. They need a strong revolt against them which will leave them to reconsider their all actions once again but the only thing that can't be predicted is do people easily learn from their mistakes or do they keep on repeating it even when they realize how much their actions hurt their near and dear ones. Sometimes you might think why would anyone even hurt someone, but some people enjoy inflicting pain while some enjoy healing that pain and it's only on us on what category we chose for ourselves.

Raisha stared at a sleeping Aayush with a frown on his face. A smile crossed her lips as she caressed his frown away. She was wondering since the time she had known the truth of his life, how can he be so full of life even when he had tons to worry about and all she could feel was proud of him and his strength. Her heart swelled more and more everytime he does something for her. He truly was her soulmate and rebound. He had lit up her world and brought her out from that darkness which engulfed her half her life. She wondered whether all those who face physical ailments or other serious issues, get a life partner like Aayush who is not only understanding about her past but is willing to fight for their present and future.

"Is someone drooling on their husband early morning?" he asked with a hint of a smile playing on his lips while Raisha hit him on his chest playfully for fooling her. He opened his eyes and she could clearly see his eyes dancing with mischief.

"What are you up to Mr.?" she inquired trailing her one finger all over his face making his heart dance with the tunes of excitement.

"How about we wrestle in the washroom?" he suggested with a smirk on his lips and she blushed looking down in embarrassment and started to move away to get dressed to only be stopped by him at her wrists. She tried to free herself from his hold but he wouldn't budge.

"Leave me please", she pleaded still not meeting his gaze while he pulled her back on his chest and she suppressed her blush.

"Aayush, please let's get going. Isha would get worried otherwise", she said in a low voice as his hands moved up and down on her bare back sending jolts of electric sensation all over her body. Every time he touched her, the love she felt for him increased more and she melted in his arms like a candle.

He put one finger under her chin and made her look at him to see her green eyes pooled up with tears.

"Raisha, what happened? Are you hurt? Did I do something?" he asked concerned and she nodded in a no while he gave her worried looks.

She caressed his one cheek and answered in a low voice, "Till now I thought I was the one suffering at my family's hand but seeing your father, I feel in front of your pain my pain is nothing". He sighed, he knew she will get something like this in her head.

"Sunshine, your family humiliated you when you were ill but my dad just controlled me and with his control at least I learned to deal with this cruel world but you were forced to go into depression which itself is a bigger cruelty than anything. For me, you are the strongest person in this world. In spite of suffering, you were ready to give up on your only happiness which is me and it needs guts to love someone in a way you love me", he explained kissing her forehead and she just hugged him still not convinced. She felt more hurt knowing his pain rather than her own pain could ever hurt her.

They stayed in each others arms for some more time and Aayush saw her lost in thoughts. He knew she was worried about him and how won't she, he wasn't just her boyfriend anymore, he was her husband and where he was living danger was lurking every second around him. Even he got scared at times then how won't she?