Bonus Chapter 2- Her Fears, His Trick!

The terrorizing feeling which every student faces in life at the time of any result, is not unknown to any of us because we have gone through that phase like infinite times. Raisha's condition was no different today as she awaited for her ninth standard final result. Her fingers were shaking while her feet felt numb as she sat on the last bench of her class; waiting for the teacher to announce her dooms day or her success day.

She couldn't fathom her own thoughts at times for the reasons, she still worried about her results so much inspite of being a topper countless number of times. Maybe, her mind has formed the opinions about her incapabities that she might not deserve such a huge success, but contrary to what she and others believed, her progress reports always gave out another thing only, which made her parents proud but she didn't felt anything.

Neither did she smiled nor celebrated. It was just a mere paper, that assured her that her time in that building was soon going to be over and she would be rid of Ekta; her manipulative and shrewd cousin who didn't left any chance to torment her.

Thinking of whom brought back so many bitter memories, that a tear didn't failed to slip out of her eye but taking a deep breath, she looked around the big room to see all her classmates, indulged in conversations. Some seem to be terrified like her, some were simply fooling around whilst Ekta and her group were busy sending looks filled with disgust towards her.

She looked away not wanting to witness the severe loathing in Ekta's eyes; she would have given it another thought if not for the voice that caught her attention, which sent chills down her spine.

"Guys Aayush topped in his entire School in Delhi. He called yesterday to inform." It was one of Aayush's best friends, whom.she heard talking to their group. It didn't made her feel bad, infact it made her smile genuinely after ages that at least he was succeeding in life.

But her smile was short lived, when she heard another voice, "Obviously, the ball will be in his court now because now there is no one to snatch away his position by garnering sympathy marks".

She closed her eyes, tightly trying to shut out the world, but nothing helped as the sounds of laughter, and mocking continued to pierce her ears; but then there was that tiny memory of his that seeped right infront of her eyes, which managed to do the impossible.

Flashback

Raisha was sitting with a perturbed look. Her mind was transfixed on her test sheets that their class teacher was going to distribute in a while showing her the blunders they all have committed in the class test.

She was scared that she would have failed given the way their teacher was angrily glaring at all, but then she didn't missed the line that only two students passed the test and she wanted to be one amongst them.

With the same worry only, she kept on sitting at her place, without realizing the fact that everyone has moved out to the canteen for lunch whilst she hasn't even blinked her eyes.

She felt someone sitting beside her, but she was too confused to even gather herself to turn her head ahead around to peek a look at the person. She was ball of worry in that moment, who will do anything and everything to pass the test but seems like the person sitting beside her had another plans.

"If I didn't knew better than I would have been forced to think that you sleep with open eyes". Hearing the cocky remark, she decided to turn around to dismiss the person away but as soon as she looked at the person, her lips automatically twitched from one side to another in a smile seeing Aayush beside her.

He has been her seatmate for a year and half now, and needless to say, she considered him attitude king but he was still nice. They conversed rarely all thanks to his mood swings which were worse than a kid, but she was fine with it. At least, he didn't made her feel like a low life who was only the recipient of pity and mocking laughter.