Chapter 21- Rain of Love!

Each one of us, had that special crush in our school or college times whom we adore like anything. But only a few of us fall in love with them and vice versa. But that's not where the things are twisted, complications happen only when we have to confess our feelings for that certain someone whom we give more than, undue importance previously, but at that time we are not sure of our future. Life is twisting, whereas love happens unexpectedly but when you fall in love with that old secret crush of yours and he loves you back, then how will you describe that one feeling that comes in your heart when you are being kissed, being loved by that person whom you never expected to be yours? It's absolutely mystifying, and strange, but still it's the most passionate and romantic feeling of the world.

Raisha felt going weak on her knees as Aayush kissed her fervently forgetting all about the world, the world no longer existed for them and it was just the two of them with their infinite love for each other. Aayush kept on pulling her more and more to himself as his lips explored hers while her fingers kept on massaging his skin as she responded to his kiss trying to match his rhythm.

She moaned his name softly as he caressed her waist more than needed and on an impulse he bit her on her bottom lip making her gasp in surprise and she opened her eyes immediately pulling apart from him blushing throughout. He stared at her confused not getting the reason for her sudden action.

"What happened Sunshine?" he asked curiously cupping her face and she saw a hint of fear in his brown eyes and she immediately hugged him understanding what came in his mind at that moment.

"I am not going to leave you ever Aayush. You don't have to be scared", she explained still hugging him and he relaxed hugging her back tightly.

"I am sorry for everything I said but I never meant it. I don't know what got in me at that moment thinking that you used your life as a means to make me confess my love. I got scared because I don't want to lose you ever. It will hurt me more than I can explain, if you are hurt by any means", she apologized explaining her stance to him and tears welled up in his eyes hearing the extent of her undying love for him.

"You don't have to apologize Sunshine. I understand that you were upset thinking that something happened to me and in your fear of losing me you said those things but I just want you to know that I love you beyond limits and I will never do anything ever again which will hurt you", he replied caressing her hairs and she clutched his shirt more tightly overwhelmed with emotions.

She parted from him with a smile but he still held her in his arms not wanting to be away from her even for a second.

"We should go inside, someone might see us!" she said realizing their surroundings.

"Are you scared of being with me in front of the world?" he asked with a plain look.

"Of course, not. It's just it might harm your image in college if anyone sees you with me as I am your junior", she replied sounding logical and he nodded understanding her point.

"Love, I want you to know that I don't care, what people say about you or us, all I care is about you and my love for you. I don't have to perceive things from others mind because when I thought that way I hurt you so now I want to go with what I see and feel rather than what others might want me to see", he explained caressing her cheeks and she smiled warmly at him.

"But we both saw what happened here!" Ishas voice brought them out of their embrace and Raisha looked down suddenly feeling so shy. Aayush stared at her and with one force he pulled her by his side from her waist shocking her while the two other people chuckled.

"I am so sorry Bhai, it was all because of me that she misunderstood you. But trust me I only wanted you both together", Isha apologized looking down as she still felt guilty for becoming the reason of his hurt for even few minutes.