Chapter 37- Jolting Shocks!!

15 Hours Later

One never knows how time changes and how in just a few hours, your entire world might turn upside down. Isn't it heartbreaking, that just when you have got your world, in that moment itself it vanishes away in the thin air and all that is left is tears and endless suffering which one never wants? Life is cruel to those who leave everything on their destiny because that destiny doesn't leave one stone unturned to test your patience and strength but how much can one even tolerate, they break at a point when their heart and soul is in pain seeing the most loved person of their life struggling to even breathe. How you wish that instead of them, it was you who was hurt, how you wish instead of them fighting for life, it was you who was the one whose life was in danger than at least your loved one would have lived and you wouldn't be going through a heartbreak every second without them. But that twisted fate, it never even gives you that satisfaction but it will only test your limits of endurance until you finally give up and accept defeat.

Raisha sat on the floor like a dead corpse in front of the OT, her back resting on the wall while her knees were curled up till her chest and her eyes were fixated on the door as if she was hypnotizing those large glass doors to open on their own accord. But her hypnotism didn't work because the red light above was still switched on indicating that surgery was still going on. She so wished to run inside that room but those thick headed doctors won't understand what she was going through outside. Just today morning everything was happy and fun filled and now all that was left with her was the memory of a memorable day of her love.

15 Hours Earlier

Raisha entered the cafeteria with Isha chattering around about the prom night. She was excited for some reason as it was the first prom she would attend that too with her Aayush. How amusing it felt to her that once she craved to be loved by him and now they were even married that too secretly which was the most adventurous tale of her life. She was about to sit on their regular place when Isha nudged her to turn around. She confused turn around to only gasp in shock at the sight.

5 guys of her college were standing there dressed up like models, each with a big smile on his lips while their hands were filled with large red bouquets. What was wrong with the guys? Was she alone girl in the college? So much preferance because she was beautiful. She was sure none of them would even look at her if they got to know about her past. Except for one exception. Her husband. Her soulmate who loved her then and who loved her now.

"What do you think, they are doing?" Raisha asked in a low voice to Isha who was trying to suppress her laugh seeing the looks those guys had.

"What else? Trying to woo the college beauty to be their prom date", Isha replied with a grin while Raisha gave sympathetic looks to all those guys who were soon going to lay on the floor but with their broken bones which will become 2006 from 206. Only if they knew that she was already taken by the most possessive, cute, sweet, loving and romantic man of the world.

"Where is Bhai today? Someone show him this sight", Isha stated to no one in particular and looked around for Aayush while Raisha did the same, but fearing what his possessiveness will do this time and there she spotted him marching towards her with closed fists and clenched jaw. If looks could kill, then the entire college would have died by the thunderstorm that was ready to strike.

"Raisha please be my prom date!" the entire group of 5 guys said going down on their knees with pleading looks but Raisha's eyes were fixated on her fuming husband who looked ready to kill all of them one by one for even coming near her. He didn't tolerate Yuvi's friendly flirting with her, how would he even tolerate half century guys?