Chapter One Hundred Forty Two

Start from the beginning

"Daddy" Zack calls, just as Liam's about to greet Niall's dad, "what is it Zack Attack?" Liam asks spinning to face his son, who is pouting at him. "Broked" Zack whines holding up a train that looks like it's been stepped on, "oh no" Liam coos dropping to crouch in front of the toddler, and pulling him into his arms. "We can get you a new one okay" Liam soothes, rubbing Zack's back, knowing how possessive the toddler is of his trains. "Otay Daddy" Zack sniffles, and Liam smiles, thankful for how easy going Zack can be, "what happened to it Bubba?" Liam asks. Zack furrows his eyebrows and points to Greg, who has left Niall alone to get himself a drink across the room, "mean" he mumbles. Liam chuckles "did Uncle Niall's brother step on your train?" he asks and Zack pouts nodding, "I'm sorry Zack, Greg probably didn't see it on the floor, Bub" Liam soothes, although he's not entirely sure that's the truth. Greg hasn't been too happy with Niall since he named Liam his best man and then made Zack his ring bearer over Theo.

"Why are you pouting Big Man?" Niall asks crouching down beside Liam and Zack, once he turns away from his parents. Zack just holds up the broken train as explanation, still glaring in Greg's general direction. "Greg stepped on his train and broke it" Liam explains and Niall frowns. "I'm sorry Zack. Uncle Josh and I will get you some new trains after the wedding okay?" Niall hums, kissing the boy's head. Zack smiles, wrapping his arms around Niall's neck, "otay Ni-Ni" he mumbles, pressing a sloppy kiss to Niall's cheek. "You ready Son? It's time to get out there" Bobby asks and Niall jumps up with a grin, "I've never been more ready in my life" he crows, and Liam laughs at his best friend, happy that he's finally so happy.

**

Liam sips his beer as he watches Niall dance with Josh a few hours later at the reception. He can't see Zayn anywhere and all three of his kids are dancing with Harry and Louis, so Liam's sat by himself just watching the dance floor. The wedding was beautiful, Niall and Josh both practically vibrating from how excited they were to finally say their vows. And Chloe and Zack had done amazing as the flower girl and ring bearer, right up until Zack had thrown the pillow with the rings at Niall when he was asked to pass it. But even that had been cute in a way, before the toddler had gone to sit with Harry and Louis, the latter offering Zack a high five once he'd climbed into his lap. Someone pulling his beer from his grip makes Liam snap his gaze up, only to be met with his own husband, Zayn taking a sip from the beer before he drops to sit in Liam's lap, giving him back his drink. "Where were you?" Liam asks, taking his drink back, "I was just in the bathroom, sorry" Zayn answers but Liam waves him away.

"Come dance with me?" Zayn hums right by Liam's ear once the song changes to a much slower one that Liam recognizes as his and Zayn's own wedding song. Liam shivers as Zayn nips his earlobe before they both stand up Liam letting the younger pull him out onto the dance floor. Liam pulls Zayn in close once they're out on the floor, Zayn sighing in contentment as he rests his head on Liam's shoulder. "You requested this, didn't you?" Liam asks after about a minute and Zayn looks up at him smirking, "maybe" he draws and Liam rolls his eyes before he leans down and connects his lips to Zayn's in a slow kiss. Liam's sure he could keep kissing Zayn like this forever, it still always feels like the first time, but someone crashing into their legs makes them pull apart.

Liam chuckles as he looks down to see Zack, "Daddy dance me" he insists and Liam nods, as Zayn pulls away, scooping the twenty month old into his arms, "alright Bubba let's dance" he grins. Liam's twirling around with Zack, who's a giggling mess in his arms, looking around he can see Zayn dancing with Chloe, while Bella is still with Louis, Harry over by the bar, and Niall is still cuddled into Josh as they dance both with a permanent smile on their faces. "Daddy, Ni-Ni happy" Zack cheers pointing at the couple and Liam grins following his finger, "yeah Niall's finally happy" Liam answers, nodding his head, happy for his best mate and business partner.

**
Liam grins as he scoops a sleeping Chloe into his arms, watching as Zayn does the same with Zack and Bella is leaning heavily on Zayn's side, practically asleep where she's standing. It's late but they're just getting ready to leave the reception. The twins had danced until they literally just fell asleep where they were, Zayn and Liam leaving them curled up together on their own tuxedo jackets that they had discarded earlier in the night. Bella had put up a good fight, dancing the night away with everyone, preferring to spend most of the night dancing with Louis and Harry. "Let's get these guys home" Zayn hums supporting Bella with one hand while carrying Zack in his other arm. Liam chuckles, nodding his head as he adjusts his grip on Chloe, "yeah, let me just go say goodbye to Niall" he murmurs, already heading to where he can see Niall cuddled into Josh where they're sitting.

Niall coos when Liam approaches "you guys heading home?" Niall asks and Liam nods, "yeah the kids are all either sleeping or almost sleeping and it is several hours past bedtime" he hums. "Thanks for everything Li, I don't think I could have done this without you" Niall grins jumping up and pulling Liam, and Chloe into a hug. Liam hugs him back, before Niall pulls away "it was nothing Ni, you know I've always got your back, even if it pisses your brother off" he murmurs. Niall snorts and Josh chokes on the sip of his drink he just took. "Greg can be an idiot sometimes, but don't let him get to you, and that reminds me" Niall laughs, turning to look at Josh, "we owe Zack some trains Greg stepped on his earlier and broke one" he finishes. Josh gasps getting up to quickly hug Liam, before he wraps his arm around Niall's waist, "and Zack didn't bite him?" Josh asks. Liam chuckles "no but I think only because I was there" he laughs, "congratulations again guys, enjoy your honeymoon and I'll see you in a couple weeks" Liam grins, stepping away to meet back up with Zayn so they can all head home.

Bella's asleep as soon as Zayn and Liam get her into the car and Liam can't help the smile on his face as he glances in the back to see all three of his sleeping kids, before he glances over to see a half asleep Zayn in the passenger seat. "Take me home Li" Zayn mumbles sleepily and Liam chuckles pulling away from the building to drive the twenty minutes home and thinking over just how lucky he is and how much the man sitting beside him has changed his life.

_______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Niall and Josh finally got married! 
And I finally updated! 
Sorry it took so long, there was a lot of just actual shit going on for me, and it was making my anxiety crazy, which then made my writing crap. But the main thing causing me to stress out completely is done and over with (finally) so hopefully things will be back to normal for me now, and I might actually update more often. So thank you all for your patience. 
That being said I think this story is coming to an end, but there will be something else coming after it I'm sure. 
As always let me know what you think, 
Until next time
xoxo