"Cara isn't like that!" I snapped.

"I'm affraid her criminal record says different. She's been done for all sorts. Drugs,beatings,theft and even murder. How well do you know
Miss.Richards?" A different one spoke.

I know Cara. Whatever she has done. Whatever has happened I will except because criminal she is nice at heart I know it. Cara will always been the funny sarcastic girl I found love for.

"How long is she facing in prison?" I worridly asked.

"A fair few years"  She said to me.

"We have to go to the school and get a statement from some pupils that witnessed the fight. We will be in touch" He said handing me a card with details on of how to contact them.

They left out and I was quite speechless. We left eachother on such bad terms.

*
*
*
*
*Three weeks later*

Cara's pov.

"This is bullshit!!" I screamed kicking the rock that was near my bed..

I've been arrested for self fucking defence. Self defence is meant to be legal isn't it?

"You have a visitor Miss.Richards" The women said unlocking my door.

"Visitor? No one ever visits me!" I complained and she rolled her eyes. She held me infront of her and held my hands behind my back. This is annoying as fuck.

We walked into the visitor room and sitting there was Luke and Ashton.

What am I going to say to them.

I awkwardly walked over to the table and pulled the chair out sitting down slowly.

"Cara, we're not mad" Ashton started.

"We want to help you" Luke added.

"There's nothing you can do or say! I'm in her for a year!" I yelled causing a officer to walk over

"Everything okay over here?" He asked

"Yes billy everything is fine" I mumbled and he walked away.

I looked around the room and there was loads of girls smiling. Some had there boyfriends with them, some with relitives and some with some mates having a laugh over whatever. Then theres me here. With two people that should be annoyed as hell with me.

"Why are you here? You should hate me!" I sighed.

"We will never hate you Cara! Will you please understand that" Ashton softly spoke.

"My mum probably does" I sighed again

"She doesn't know. She's been working to late for us to visit. We will tell her just not yet..." Luke said.

Lukes POV

She looks rough. Her hair is dull, there are black rings under her eyes. Her eyes are also blood shot. She looks awful. But she also looks scared like someone is going to attack her or something. She's constantly moving her head side to side.

"Who knows?" She asked.

"Who knows what?" Ashton said

"That i'm...here" I whispered

"Me,the boys,the 1D boys and Shay" Luke told me and slight relief was lifted off my shoulders.

"Bet they hate me" I sighed.

"They don't. We all want to help you" Ashton said and then a bell rang.

"Time! Please finish your visits!" The officer yelled out and we all looked at the floor. I was the first to stand so I could say goodbye. Ashton pulled me into a hug and I tightly hugged him. Next it was look and I ran into his arms. I don't want this boy to let me go. He kissed me on the head and I cried into his black misfits shirt. He slightly rubbed my back.

"Excuse me sir,you both need to leave" A officer calmly spoke and we pulled away.

"I love you" I slipped out.

Fuck.

Cara you never keep your mouth shut.

He hates you.

Your a idiot.

"I love you too" He smiled and I was dragged to my cell with a smile plastered onto my face.

He loves me. 

Luke loves me back.

I went into my cell and slouched back in bed still smiling.

______________________________________________________

A/N

Helloooo

I didn't get my 5SOS presale tickets :(

But my mum is going to get me vip tickets hopefully.

lool.

Luke is my life.

Byee

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

I want chocolate biscuits.....

Byee

:)

xo