>>Good and Bad<<

mY GOD U GUYS

6.6K + READS?!!!! HOLY SHIT

WOT

WOT

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AAAAAAHHH I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!

BUT SADLY

This is goodbye

I AM SORRY

FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ASS TIME

WANNA KNOW WHY??!!!

cuz I am outtie

yes, no kidding. I am out... of the fandom aaaaaaand I haven't been using Wattpad for a long time too so that's why I've been inactive.

And look, i don't even know if I should continue the Highschool AU anymore. Idk, but I could let someone... like... continue it for me..

I don't think I'm gonna use Wattpad anymore because.... im tired of it I guess, and it's not in my place anymore to write. I lost motivation once again in writing, cuz thats me, always losing motivation in everything.

But I never grew tired of seeing and reading your comments and thoughts about the parts of this book, and it really makes me happy that you guys actually like the book and all its shenanigans and how I write it. And I just want to thank you all for supporting me and understanding and giving me time to write some stuff here.

I don't think I won't be completely gone, im just here to read and only read some stories... maybe make a new account... or maybe make some more parts on this book if I ever feel like it.

So anyways, thank you guys again for 6.6K+ reads, it really means a lot. And sorry, again, for making you guys see this.

Question is

should I discontinue this book or nah???

hMmmMmmMmmmm