Stay with me

(Weewoweewoweewoweewo i'm gonna make george all fuckin cute here, slightly out of character but eh, also I'm a lazy ass writer but i'll try rewriting this when I have the need to. This chapter is short tho)

"Aleeex!!" A voice whined inside the room.

Alexander, who is at the living room, sighed and got up from the couch, not forgetting to save the document he's working on. He trudged up the stairs and made a beeline into their bedroom.

"What do you need? Are you alright?" He asked, his voice laced with such care. He made his way to the bed and sat down, a sad smile plastered on his face. Looking down, you can see that George is all wrapped up in thick blankets, curled up in a ball, his head is the only thing popping out, which is really cute in Alex's view. His face is flustered red from the cold and his eyes are half-closed.

"George?" He asked again.

The said person looked up and smiled.

"Hi."

Alexander chuckled and replied with a sweet "Hello~".

As soon as the word escaped his mouth, he just witnessed the most adorable thing that he's ever seen in his entire life. (ok chill lexi)
George slowly removed his arms which is tucked inside the blanket, and he slowly reached out for Alexander, making grab-y hands at him with those goddamn puppy eyes that'll make his heart leap.

"... Stay with me, please?"

'Shit boi I'm gonna have a heart attack stOP BEING CUTE GEORGE' His mind screamed. (More like he's screaming internally :0)

Alexander smiled and giggled, "Of course, baby~".

He lifted up the thick blanket and laid under it, scooting over to cuddle with George. He kissed his hot forehead and snuggled his head on his chest. He felt arms wrap by his waist and tug him closer.

Both of them sighed in content, warmth surrounding them.

"I love you~"

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehhehehee